Post for gAY-yES

Jetster

And for all of the other bullies on this site. Your schticks are old & stale. Oh, and here's a copy of what I posted on 9/19 here & got hammered on here for. Well Max was with me,lol.

"Your overestimating average teams in this league & Miami is an average team. Sure, we're not that good, but players still hit, fumble, Cutlers known for throwing up a few for grabs. Games in this league between average teams & bad teams anything can freaking happen. Strip sack, long lucky TD from McCown to Anderson, its still a game with great athletes out there. Jets haven't given up like last year, much harder to be so sure about a loss. Lets just say I don't know many people that would lay down good money on this game taking Miami in an outright win. This is a stay away game in knockout leagues."

How awesome was it to see all of those Fin fans do the walk of Shame after getting their azzes handed to them by a Jet team showing off some of its young players. I think I summed the game up pretty well before it was even played. 

Archived