Jets \ Jaguars Tickets

Tickets are going for less than face value again. The Jets are looking to get on a roll after the win over the Dolphins. If you are going to the game and you need tickets please consider buying them through our Stub Hub link. The site gets a little kick back for every sale.

New York Jets vs Jacksonville Jaguars Tickets

Thanks.

right now you can get tix for 50 ¢ on the dollar for PREMIUM club seats within the 40s. 

tack on another $40 in fees, but it's still a deep discount from the face value. I LOVED the mezz midfield view, but the crowd is waaaay more subdued. 

It's a good season to splurge on PREMIUM seats that Die Hards probably couldn't afford on a regular season subscription basis. 

DEALS TO BE HAD, Gentlemen. 

Talked to a ticket rep yesterday in the TD club the Jets themselves seem reluctant to offer any kind of good deal but after walking away from the table I was approached by 2 PSL owners offering me 2 of 4 their seats and the other both his seats for a lot less than the Jets are charging. When I brought up PSL source on my phone and showed them the deals on their both looked very disgusted. 

It is a great time to buy. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Talked to a ticket rep yesterday in the TD club the Jets themselves seem reluctant to offer any kind of good deal but after walking away from the table I was approached by 2 PSL owners offering me 2 of 4 their seats and the other both his seats for a lot less than the Jets are charging. When I brought up PSL source on my phone and showed them the deals on their both looked very disgusted. 

It's a BUYER's MARKET. I'm glad people are finally realizing that if there was EVER a time to get good seats CHEAP for a NYC Pro Sports team, whether as a 2nd hand PSLer or Cherry picking via StubHub, NOW is the TIME for REAL ARDENT Jets fans who want to see and CHEER their team LIVE now can for PENNIES on the dollar. 

The stands should be full of Football fans who just want to see LIVE Pro Ball AND their "Favorite" team in one shot. A solid crowd of 35-50K or so ACTUAL Football fans, not kids, chicks, and tourists, with glaring smartphones shoved in their furrowing brows.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It's "there,"

Ironic how in the other post you actually committed the recirpocal of this error. Their vs There

:P

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Tickets in my section are going for $150 Vs Jaguars, but $350 Vs Pats, and $500 in lower rows, and I'm Row 1, that might be the game I can make a few bucks if I decide to sell.

17 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Tickets in my section are going for $150 Vs Jaguars, but $350 Vs Pats, and $500 in lower rows, and I'm Row 1, that might be the game I can make a few bucks if I decide to sell.

Row 1 seems like a nice seat if you sit back and relax can you see the entire field?  I sat in row 3 yesterday the view was great in 216. 

Prices are cheap right now no reason for anyone not be able to go to a game. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Row 1 seems like a nice seat if you sit back and relax can you see the entire field?  I sat in row 3 yesterday the view was great in 216. 

Row 1 you have to lean forward to see the whole field unless your like 6'2"+, but when leaning back you see most of the field.  It's nice thou having the front row to lean forward, and nobody in your view.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I have never not gone in. The Pats game is expensive, tempting to just tailgate the whole time and watch it on TV. If I could convince myself that it would keep my streak alive I would do it. :)

If they win, I just go to the stadium and walk out with everyone. Facebook Live it as proof I was there.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Tickets are going for less than face value again. The Jets are looking to get on a roll after the win over the Dolphins. If you are going to the game and you need tickets please consider buying them through our Stub Hub link. The site gets a little kick back for every sale.

New York Jets vs Jacksonville Jaguars Tickets

Thanks.

Got my Leonard Fournette jersey. I'm ready to rock.

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

Got my Leonard Fournette jersey. I'm ready to rock.

That is great. Just use the link in the first post and you can tailgate with us, I will supply the soda. If I remember, you know I am old.  :)

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I spent the 1st quarter over at 217 row 1.  The sun was unbearable on the home side.  Moved back to the shadier visitors side in the 2nd quarter.  

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I spent the 1st quarter over at 217 row 1.  The sun was unbearable on the home side.  Moved back to the shadier visitors side in the 2nd quarter.  

We roasted it was sweltering,between 3 of us we drank 15 waters if I was drinking beer id still be passed out in the seat. 

On 9/25/2017 at 8:11 PM, joewilly12 said:

We roasted it was sweltering,between 3 of us we drank 15 waters if I was drinking beer id still be passed out in the seat. 

Seems like the entire stadium moved to the shady section during the game. Made it look really empty on TV. I generally drink water when I drink beer - but like you I must have drank three waters to one beer that game. 

I selfishly liked there being a lower attendance there for the game in some ways. Leonard Williams pointed back at me and gave me a thumbs up during warm ups. I was going to pop on a Jamal Adams jersey this weekend - but there is no way I can not get a Leonard Williams one now. I wouldnt be able to go back to my seat and look him in the eyes with a Jamal Adams jersey on.

The weather is supposed to be perfect this Sunday btw. 

On 27/09/2017 at 4:02 AM, RSJ said:

Seems like the entire stadium moved to the shady section during the game. Made it look really empty on TV. 

It just seemed that nearly everyone on the sunny side just vanished at halftime. And you could see other areas fill up, couldn't blame them for moving.

I lucked out, up nice and high on the shaded side, and with the lights and support blocking it, I think I was under direct sunlight for about 20 mins the whole game. Still way too hot for my liking.

7 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

It just seemed that nearly everyone on the sunny side just vanished at halftime. And you could see other areas fill up, couldn't blame them for moving.

I lucked out, up nice and high on the shaded side, and with the lights and support blocking it, I think I was under direct sunlight for about 20 mins the whole game. Still way too hot for my liking.

That sun was brutal, the first half sitting in it was all I could take. We moved at half time.

1 hour ago, ECURB said:

I brought sunscreen in and suffered through it... Brutal though

Are you calling Duane soft? I don't think he is. Just asking if that is what you mean.

Either way you guys should settle this at the tailgate. :)

Archived