Sign in to follow this  
Patriot Killa

Eric Decker: Playing for sucky Jets made me miss Denver

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I might have been upset by these comments before Jermaine Kearse replaced Decker on the Jets, Mrs Decker was nice to look at but it sounds like it worked out better for all - stay classy Eric

image.png

Jermaine Kearse didn't do too bad for himself.

A microcosm of what's wrong with society today, read more than just the headline.  Especially from a clickbait site like TMZ.  And Decker saying he wants to go to a winner is no surprise he's not 25 anymore, and football is a brutal sport especially for a guy who's had a ton of injuries he knows his days in the NFL and numbered.  I actually applaud him for thinking more about winning than who's going to pay the most.

So who took the liberty to use the word "sucky"?  Besides the fact that it's terrible vocabulary, it is misleading.  Nice job, "reporter".  But hey, that's TMZ I guess.

16 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

He literally said "sucky Jets" .. we had 10 wins the last year he played and before that he was injured most the time anyway. Be out there to help win.

The 12 year old who rights for TMZ wrote that. Has to be a 12 year old, who else uses the word "sucky"?

4 minutes ago, Brady's a catcher said:

The 12 year old who rights for TMZ wrote that. Has to be a 12 year old, who else uses the word "sucky"?

No he didn't.  Our very own Patriot Killa wrote that. TMZ just said playing for the Jets made him miss the Broncos. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No I didn't write that. Wtf? You really think I care enough to add a little juice" to the thread lol?

Haha.  Please accept my sincere apology.  It really was TMZ.  I did what we were saying everybody else did.  I just looked at the headline.  Even TMZ did not put that in the headline.  They added the sucky in as the repetitive subtitle.