### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The truly annoying part about passing on Watson is he was such a no-f*cking-brainer of a pick, especially given our absolute dearth of even remotely talented QBs on our roster. But hey, that safety position. Boyitellya. 

Yeah but he doesn't play safety. So...

4 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The truly annoying part about passing on Watson is he was such a no-f*cking-brainer of a pick, especially given our absolute dearth of even remotely talented QBs on our roster. But hey, that safety position. Boyitellya. 

He was absolutely not a no-brainer

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

*wearing tshirt that says DRAFTNIK on it, the shirt is too short to cover my belly, so a full inch of pale, hairless flesh is exposed to the world*

Watson cant run a prostyle offense, also the radar gun. Jamal Adams is the best safety prospect in the history of footbal

Just now, Maddog45 said:

Wins this year sets our franchise back years ... I know the truth hurts ... don't like what I'm saying I understand , you all are desensitized from all these years of sucking , luckly I'm stupid like some

I'm even with the tank crowd for the most part and I'm just counting down the minutes until you get banned.

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

Wins this year sets our franchise back years ... I know the truth hurts ... don't like what I'm saying I understand , you all are desensitized from all these years of sucking , luckly I'm not stupid like some

Go away dude

7 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

May be Darnold or Rosen falls in our laps and we live happily ever after. But Watson really was a no brainer-high character, winner, hard worker, good guy, talented. 

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

I guess every NFL expert going have no brains, because nobody said Watson was worth the number 6 pick

Except armchair experts who have watched Watson play now for four games. 

Ya know, that or people who watched him dominate at the collegiate level for years. But hey, that noodle arm tho. 

The tank trolls are the worst they are like the old man who yells at the kids on the grass, the jets fan who leaves mid 3rd qtr because  the jets are down by a whole touchdown, they are all that’s wrong with jets fans. I like this year because you learn who the true fans are. Go jets! 

2 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Wins this year sets our franchise back years ... I know the truth hurts ... don't like what I'm saying I understand , you all are desensitized from all these years of sucking , luckly I'm not stupid like some

LOL. Dude if your going to setup a troll account try to at least sound different from your usual bullsh*t okay? Not as smart as you think you are eh Southie?

1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Ya know, that or people who watched him dominate at the collegiate level for years. But hey, that noodle arm tho. 

It's 2017. Safeties are worth dick and quarterbacks are worth Marcellus Wallace's briefcase. If there is a safety worthy of the #6 pick and a quarterback worthy of the #12 pick, you absolutely 100% choose the QB worth 12.

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

The tank trolls are the worst they are like the old man who yells at the kids on the grass, the jets fan who leaves mid 3rd qtr because  the jets are down by a whole touchdown, they are all that’s wrong with jets fans. I like this year because you learn who the true fans are. Go jets! 

As long as I am a true Jets fan, I agree. 

Go Jets!

Archived