Maxman

### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

14 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Cheering for .500? We sure love mediocrity and never getting a chance to sniff a super bowl ring.... like I've said every time we need to lose

I am.  Our franchise QB plays for Houston and the 2018 class sucks, so yay! 8-8!!!  We can do it!!! Go Jets!!!

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

actually hes bad, and all the QB's next year, are good. and guess what? Jets are getting the best one, whoever that is

Fact

Just now, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The truly annoying part about passing on Watson is he was such a no-f*cking-brainer of a pick, especially given our absolute dearth of even remotely talented QBs on our roster. But hey, that safety position. Boyitellya. 

We might have Brain Dawkins. Shush.

1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The truly annoying part about passing on Watson is he was such a no-f*cking-brainer of a pick, especially given our absolute dearth of even remotely talented QBs on our roster. But hey, that safety position. Boyitellya. 

Yeah but he doesn't play safety. So...

19 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Cheering for .500? We sure love mediocrity and never getting a chance to sniff a super bowl ring.... like I've said every time we need to lose

Go and watch figure skating....

Sick of this BS attitude.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Which is better than a franchise QB because he liked to crawl around on the field and do crazy stuff.

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

They're just going to kept running up the middle and off tackle with Fornette and Ivory. Leo and Wilk need to step up. 

To be fair, Leo was being held. Of course no call.

4 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

He was absolutely not a no-brainer

Just now, T0mShane said:

Darron Lee on that 3rd and 3 draw play was five-year-old-playing-Madden out of position

He has the instincts of a 40 year old virgin 

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

*wearing tshirt that says DRAFTNIK on it, the shirt is too short to cover my belly, so a full inch of pale, hairless flesh is exposed to the world*

Watson cant run a prostyle offense, also the radar gun. Jamal Adams is the best safety prospect in the history of footbal

Wins this year sets our franchise back years ... I know the truth hurts ... don't like what I'm saying I understand , you all are desensitized from all these years of sucking , luckly I'm not stupid like some

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Only to people with no brain. 

I guess every NFL expert going have no brains, because nobody said Watson was worth the number 6 pick

Except armchair experts who have watched Watson play now for four games. 

Just now, Maddog45 said:

Wins this year sets our franchise back years ... I know the truth hurts ... don't like what I'm saying I understand , you all are desensitized from all these years of sucking , luckly I'm stupid like some

I'm even with the tank crowd for the most part and I'm just counting down the minutes until you get banned.

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

Wins this year sets our franchise back years ... I know the truth hurts ... don't like what I'm saying I understand , you all are desensitized from all these years of sucking , luckly I'm not stupid like some

Go away dude

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

I guess every NFL expert going have no brains, because nobody said Watson was worth the number 6 pick

Except armchair experts who have watched Watson play now for four games. 

"NFL Experts"

38 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

But we don't have Runyon, Westbrook, Mcnabb, Celek, Simon, Akers, Brown, Trotter, Sheppard, Tra Thomas, Cole etc.