### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

May be Darnold or Rosen falls in our laps and we live happily ever after. But Watson really was a no brainer-high character, winner, hard worker, good guy, talented. 

Is Baker Mayfield a no-brainer top 5 pick this year? 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

It's 2017. Safeties are worth dick and quarterbacks are worth Marcellus Wallace's briefcase. If there is a safety worthy of the #6 pick and a quarterback worthy of the #12 pick, you absolutely 100% choose the QB worth 12.

The real problem is the Jets actually thought they had some sort of "future" with Hackenberg.  lawl

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Dude if your going to setup a troll account try to at least sound different from your usual bullsh*t okay? Not as smart as you think you are eh Southie?

Idk who Southie is , I'm new here , I'm just stating facts . I'm a young guy so I haven't endured the years of suck like some , maybe it's normal to some fans , I want to finally field a team that is respectable and not get laughed at when my teams name gets brought up , we need a qb to win and wins this years screws it up period.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's 2017. Safeties are worth dick and quarterbacks are worth Marcellus Wallace's briefcase. If there is a safety worthy of the #6 pick and a quarterback worthy of the #12 pick, you absolutely 100% choose the QB worth 12.

Pulp Fiction. Dude We are simpatico.

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I dunno, we drafted them in consecutive early rounds. And if we're a smart team, which I am told that we are, I don't understand how this move can be considered not smart. 

Solid PF reference. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The real problem is the Jets actually thought they had some sort of "future" with Hackenberg.  lawl

Right. And what makes it worse is that because Adams is great, he's going to get credit for drafting a great player with none of the context behind that. Already happening and you better believe that the Jejune Brigade is going to grow on that point as the season goes on.

Archived