Kony Ealy

AFJF

If he'd gotten himself a sack, I think he'd be looking at a DPOW award.  I counted three batted balls and the INT.

As bad as the Pats have been on defense, I can't believe BB couldn't find a role for him in NE.

8 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

He's been our best DL all year. Mo and Leo are seriously underperforming.

Not to make excuses but Leo is playing pretty good and if im not mistaken both of them are playing through injuries right now. Ealy has been a beast though.

21 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If he'd gotten himself a sack, I think he'd be looking at a DPOW award.  I counted three batted balls and the INT.

As bad as the Pats have been on defense, I can't believe BB couldn't find a role for him in NE.

That has to be a whiff by the Pats. The guy plays hard as has great football instincts.

22 minutes ago, Vader said:

Leo is our #1. he's doubled every play, allowing ealy to play 1 on 1.

Leo had a great last 2 weeks, particularly today.  If Mo's fat loafing ass wasn't on the line and the opposing offensive line had to worry about the other DE actually giving a sh*t, he'd have the pretty numbers.  He's gotten pressure, QB hits, etc.; he just hasn't had the flashy stats.  All of that with the double teams too.

34 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

He's been our best DL all year. Mo and Leo are seriously underperforming.

Leo? Lol ...Leo is doubled by every team we play and still gets through to the QB. He busted through the line and chased Bortles out of the pocket in overtime on that critical drive that set up 3rd down.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Leo? Lol ...Leo is doubled by every team we play and still gets through to the QB. He busted through the line and chased Bortles out of the pocket in overtime on that critical drive that set up 3rd down.

I'm not saying that Leo is bad. Early has just made more plays this year, so far.

IMO, Ealy has been the most consistently good DL this year. He's done something good in every game.

8 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

I'm not saying that Leo is bad. Early has just made more plays this year, so far.

IMO, Ealy has been the most consistently good DL this year. He's done something good in every game.

Leo being doubled allows Ealy to do what he does. I understand what you are trying to say though

Archived