Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Kony Ealy

If he'd gotten himself a sack, I think he'd be looking at a DPOW award.  I counted three batted balls and the INT.

As bad as the Pats have been on defense, I can't believe BB couldn't find a role for him in NE.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
3 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

He's been our best DL all year. Mo and Leo are seriously underperforming.

Leo is our #1. he's doubled every play, allowing ealy to play 1 on 1.

8 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Not to make excuses but Leo is playing pretty good and if im not mistaken both of them are playing through injuries right now. Ealy has been a beast though.

You can tell he's been coached by the Pats because he actively keeps his hands up and deflects balls when the opposing QB is passing.

You think he'd learn that sh*t here :rl:

21 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If he'd gotten himself a sack, I think he'd be looking at a DPOW award.  I counted three batted balls and the INT.

As bad as the Pats have been on defense, I can't believe BB couldn't find a role for him in NE.

That has to be a whiff by the Pats. The guy plays hard as has great football instincts.

Just now, rangerous said:

bass has made some nice plays as has kerley and tye.

Mac has made a lot of great small pick ups this year come to think of it. A lot of contributors from other team's scraps.

Ealy is on the last year of his deal. At this rate it might be hard to retain him... Unless they trim the fact with Wilk. Hmmm....

5 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

He's been way more valuable than Wilkerson

Cut Wilkerson next year & go balls to the wall for Trumain Johnson. Easy to find a DT playing at Mo level right now. 

22 minutes ago, Vader said:

Leo is our #1. he's doubled every play, allowing ealy to play 1 on 1.

Leo had a great last 2 weeks, particularly today.  If Mo's fat loafing ass wasn't on the line and the opposing offensive line had to worry about the other DE actually giving a sh*t, he'd have the pretty numbers.  He's gotten pressure, QB hits, etc.; he just hasn't had the flashy stats.  All of that with the double teams too.

34 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Leo? Lol ...Leo is doubled by every team we play and still gets through to the QB. He busted through the line and chased Bortles out of the pocket in overtime on that critical drive that set up 3rd down.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Leo? Lol ...Leo is doubled by every team we play and still gets through to the QB. He busted through the line and chased Bortles out of the pocket in overtime on that critical drive that set up 3rd down.

I'm not saying that Leo is bad. Early has just made more plays this year, so far.

IMO, Ealy has been the most consistently good DL this year. He's done something good in every game.

8 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

I'm not saying that Leo is bad. Early has just made more plays this year, so far.

IMO, Ealy has been the most consistently good DL this year. He's done something good in every game.

Leo being doubled allows Ealy to do what he does. I understand what you are trying to say though