2018 Draft Talk Should be BANISHED to the DRAFT Forum!

Warfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I'm glad now they won, because I've decided to live in the moment. 

In fact, just now, my wife wanted to have sex with me. 

But I said "Sorry honey, I just serviced myself, because there was a chance you'd say no, and I wanted to have all this pleasure in the now. Hope you understand."

She didn't understand. 

^^Wins thread.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

That is all. 

You want to whine, and cry and lament, and pout and bitch and moan?

Fine, go do it in the DRAFT forum, which is where DRAFT talk belongs.

The endless sperging of whining hate posts is just sad and pathetic.  So at least go be sad an pathetic in the right damn forum.

<------Draft Talk, that way, Draft Forum.

P.S. It's telling that I've never gotten as many negreps on this site in the many years I've been here as I have for NOT joining/supporting the negative anti-win haters in rooting AGAINST the Jets.

I was driving the RV home after that exciting Jets win :) and I was thinking the same exact thing. I am glad you started this thread.

Rooting for a draft pick, belongs in the draft forum. A great solution.

More things change, more they stay the same.

What's funny to me is how young so many of the "we must go 0-16 to be good" posters are.  As if they've suffered in any REAL way the last 15 years.  LOL!!!

Sorry you were born in 1991 and think we're not good enough for you.  Must be so hard for you.:lol:

Whippersnappers

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was driving the RV home after that exciting Jets win :) and I was thinking the same exact thing. I am glad you started this thread.

Rooting for a draft pick, belongs in the draft forum. A great solution.

Looking to snatch up all those long tail searches for “Josh McCown extension” are you?

That is all. 

You want to whine, and cry and lament, and pout and bitch and moan?

Fine, go do it in the DRAFT forum, which is where DRAFT talk belongs.

The endless sperging of whining hate posts is just sad and pathetic.  So at least go be sad an pathetic in the right damn forum.

<------Draft Talk, that way, Draft Forum.

P.S. It's telling that I've never gotten as many negreps on this site in the many years I've been here as I have for NOT joining/supporting the negative anti-win haters in rooting AGAINST the Jets.

You want a little whine with your cheese, whiner? 

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Looking to snatch up all those long tail searches for “Josh McCown extension” are you?

Some day Tom I will explain SEO to you. It will change your life.  :)

Nice use of long tail though. Last time I hung up with you your long tail game wasn't as good as it is today lol.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I peeked, and I see 2 vs the worst defense in the NFL, 1 VS the Browns, 1 VS the Chargers, another VS the Dolphins, and another at home on a Thursday night VS the Bills!  So yeah 5 wins minimum, probably as many as 8 if the ball bounces our way every game.

Peek a Boo!

"5 wins minimum and and probably as many as 8 if the ball bounces our way." WOW in what world do you live in that this is a good thing? I am astonished at the depths of stupidity. Okay maybe if you actually think they will shock the world and make the playoffs but to actually root for a 5-8 win season over a tank that get you a franchise QB is beyond amazing. Now we can look forward to more Bowles and Alex Smith for the next 5 years. Cheering for our own demise and to sensitive to even listen to it.

Just now, Maxman said:

Some day Tom I will explain SEO to you. It will change your life.  :)

Nice use of long tail though. Last time I hung up with you your long tail game wasn't as good as it is today lol.

SEO is a regulatory body related to the stock exchange, Yes?

More things change, more they stay the same.

What's funny to me is how young so many of the "we must go 0-16 to be good" posters are.  As if they've suffered in any REAL way the last 15 years.  LOL!!!

Sorry you were born in 1991 and think we're not good enough for you.  Must be so hard for you.:lol:

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

You always come to the internet to tell people they're dumb.  It's literally your votre état d’esprit.  It's why we love you Apester.

Of all the folks taking these wins unhappily, I didn't expect you to be amongst them.  You're vastly too smart for such silliness.

I literally stopped caring about Jet game outcomes when I became a Dad. I am too smart for ALL of your human emotions.

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

I'm glad now they won, because I've decided to live in the moment. 

In fact, just now, my wife wanted to have sex with me. 

But I said "Sorry honey, I just serviced myself, because there was a chance you'd say no, and I wanted to have all this pleasure in the now. Hope you understand."

She didn't understand. 

This has happened to me , not today , but it has ...just saying . 

16 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

"5 wins minimum and and probably as many as 8 if the ball bounces our way." WOW in what world do you live in that this is a good thing? I am astonished at the depths of stupidity. Okay maybe if you actually think they will shock the world and make the playoffs but to actually root for a 5-8 win season over a tank that get you a franchise QB is beyond amazing. Now we can look forward to more Bowles and Alex Smith for the next 5 years. Cheering for our own demise and to sensitive to even listen to it.

This is where this forum becomes unbearable, I give my realistic outlook on what I see coming, and I get harassed about what world I live in that this is a good thing, just because I give my reality opinion doesn't mean it's what I think is a good thing, BUT as a Jets fan with season tickets I'm rooting for them to win every game, and in reality me rooting for them to win, or lose has no control over them actually winning, or losing the games, it is not me sir who is falling into the depths of stupidity, enjoy your night thou.

It is beyond ridiculous when you actually think about what fans want:

1) We want the 1st overall pick so we can have whatever QB we want

2) We want a complete rebuild

3) We want to see the young guys play, get hungry, and see what they have

4) We don't want the young guys to ACTUALLY be any good, or play good enough to win. We want them to lose so we can get better draft picks so we will be better!

5) So I am going to cheer for my team to lose, and be PISSED when they win, so I can cheer getting the first overall pick, even though there is no guarantee that guy will be want I want him to be!

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Depends on who else is also on the board. 

Well, let’s game this out. Let’s say the top two QBs (Darnold, Rosen) are gone, the top two pass rushers (Landry, Key) are gone, the top OLT (McGlinchey), Saquon Barkley, and throw in one of the big WRs (Washington/Ridley). At nine, we’ll be in sort of a no-man’s land looking at the third QB, the second OT, or one of the remaining rushers. But it’ll be the sweet spot for a corner like Minkah. Do you pull the trigger or trade down?

8 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

It is beyond ridiculous when you actually think about what fans want:

1) We want the 1st overall pick so we can have whatever QB we want

2) We want a complete rebuild

3) We want to see the young guys play, get hungry, and see what they have

4) We don't want the young guys to ACTUALLY be any good, or play good enough to win. We want them to lose so we can get better draft picks so we will be better!

5) So I am going to cheer for my team to lose, and be PISSED when they win, so I can cheer getting the first overall pick, even though there is no guarantee that guy will be want I want him to be!

Hell ya babby

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Well, let’s game this out. Let’s say the top two QBs (Darnold, Rosen) are gone, the top two pass rushers (Landry, Key) are gone, the top OLT (McGlinchey), Saquon Barkley, and throw in one of the big WRs (Washington/Ridley). At nine, we’ll be in sort of a no-man’s land looking at the third QB, the second OT, or one of the remaining rushers. But it’ll be the sweet spot for a corner like Minkah. Do you pull the trigger or trade down?

Have we already signed a QB in free agency? 

Archived