Who is Better? Pennington or Brady

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is so obviously Pennington. No one throws a ball 3 yards in the air with more accuracy. In fact, he threads those 3 yard passes so well that you would think it was almost a pitch to the RB. Amazing!!! Chad will go down as the best 3 yard passer in the history of the game :lol:

Pennington does just as good a job in the Pats system as Brady does. It may sound crazy to you but it's true IMO.

Dude, did you see Brady's TD pass to Givens in the Super Bowl?

That throw was a frozen rope. PennyBoy is incapable of making that throw.

Also, the Pats throw the ball downfield. Their RB's are not primary receivers in the passing game.

No way PennyBoy can run the Pats offense.

Dude, did you see Brady's TD pass to Givens in the Super Bowl?

That throw was a frozen rope. PennyBoy is incapable of making that throw.

Also, the Pats throw the ball downfield. Their RB's are not primary receivers in the passing game.

No way PennyBoy can run the Pats offense.

You've never seen him in that type of system. He was handcuffed by Hacket alot from what i've seen. Tell ya what, lets see how he does in the new system this year and see if our opinions change by seasons end. A career 90 passer rating? Not too shabby if ya ask me. This guy will get his chance, watch.

HA!! Thanks, StillerPaul. We Jets fans can't argue for Penny because he hasn't done it for 2 years. Next year, assuming he comes back with a real, live shoulder, we'll see what he's made of. That Dinger system produces superstar QB's. It'll be interesting to see what Chad does.

I've liked Pennington since college. I don't think many Pats fans understand that great QB's don't always win SB's. Alot depends on the system and players around em'. Ask Danny Marino. Look how long it took John Elway and Steve Young to get a ring. :roll:

Totally agreed, my man. Pats fans are absolutely delusional. I have always maintained that if Brady was picked by the Texans, for instance, nobody would have ever heard his name. Right place at the right time, that Brady fella.

He will probably win his 4th Super Bowl before CHAD plays his first complete NFL season! Exactly what has CHAD shown to beworthy of any comparisons with top QBs? A high completion ratio of passes completed to RBs and Fbs does not make him a great QB! :roll: I am a JETS fan and want the best for our team but I am souring on CHAD at this time.

HA!! Thanks, StillerPaul. We Jets fans can't argue for Penny because he hasn't done it for 2 years. Next year, assuming he comes back with a real, live shoulder, we'll see what he's made of. That Dinger system produces superstar QB's. It'll be interesting to see what Chad does.

That is the deal TS - if the docs sign Chad off as ok and Dingers proven ability to go vertical doesn't produce - we can look at he WR's again - but it will tell me something.

He will probably win his 4th Super Bowl before CHAD plays his first complete NFL season! Exactly what has CHAD shown to beworthy of any comparisons with top QBs? A high completion ratio of passes completed to RBs and Fbs does not make him a great QB! :roll: I am a JETS fan and want the best for our team but I am souring on CHAD at this time.

Ah, another convert.

My mission is really kicking into high gear now. :lol:

Totally agreed, my man. Pats fans are absolutely delusional. I have always maintained that if Brady was picked by the Texans, for instance, nobody would have ever heard his name. Right place at the right time, that Brady fella.

and if Montana had played for the Bucs he probably wouldn't have won one either, right?

What about Favre on the Bengals?

Manning on the Cardinals?

Archived