Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

PFF on Mo Wilk vs Jax...yikes

I actually thought he was better than this....

DI MUHAMMAD WILKERSON, 36.4 OVERALL GRADE

Wilkerson has been toiling of late, and his effort was particularly questionable against the Jaguars. He appeared unwilling to battle double teams, regularly finding himself blown off the ball. As a pass-rusher he managed just the solitary hurry, taking his season total to 7 hurries, 0 hits and 0 sacks on the year.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We paid for a Mclaren and got a Prius.

Totally off topic, and I am far from a "car guy", but I walked past a Mclaren at the airport in London a few weeks ago and ho.ly.sheet.  I was in awe of that thing.  I think their starting price is $200K and it looked like it was worth every penny.

37 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

BTW, this is why you wait to extend talent, because they might end up like this. You want to get the most "hungry" years out of a guy that you can

I'm shocked that you posted this and thought "this is a good post." It's up to the gm to know how an extension will affect the player he's signing. You also don't extend or sign a player thinking, "well I got 3 good years out of him better give him 17 million a year."

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

I actually thought he was better than this....

DI MUHAMMAD WILKERSON, 36.4 OVERALL GRADE

Wilkerson has been toiling of late, and his effort was particularly questionable against the Jaguars. He appeared unwilling to battle double teams, regularly finding himself blown off the ball. As a pass-rusher he managed just the solitary hurry, taking his season total to 7 hurries, 0 hits and 0 sacks on the year.

He is better than that . The Jets defense is playing better the last 2 weeks, and it's during those 2 weeks that Mo doesn't have the strength to push the pocket because of his shoulder and Williams hasn't been able to do that either because of his wrist .

Leonard Williams seemed to be getting double teamed most of the game. I think if there is even an average replacement for Mo on the roster they should limit his playing time or bench/ir him

5 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your house.  

Unless of course you have an RV..........like Max

And yeah Mo Wilk is playing on his last contract. Dude is latest Albert Haynesworth.

tVeAs.gif

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Totally off topic, and I am far from a "car guy", but I walked past a Mclaren at the airport in London a few weeks ago and ho.ly.sheet.  I was in awe of that thing.  I think their starting price is $200K and it looked like it was worth every penny.

$1.1 million for an average one

$100 k is the annual maintenance.  I'm not kidding. Its about $80k for new tires. You have to fly Mclaren techs out from england, rent a track, rent an ambulance and a driver to balance the new tires

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/4043371/the-unbelievable-running-costs-of-a-mclaren-f1-revealed-by-an-owner-forced-to-sell-his-supercar-only-for-values-to-rocket-by-10million/

there is a longer version of this is you are curious

1 minute ago, Larz said:

$200 k is the annual maintenance.  I'm not kidding. Its about $100k for new tires. You have to fly Mclaren techs out from england, rent a track, rent an ambulance and a driver to balance the new tires

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/4043371/the-unbelievable-running-costs-of-a-mclaren-f1-revealed-by-an-owner-forced-to-sell-his-supercar-only-for-values-to-rocket-by-10million/

Mo can pay for it with his severance cheque, when the Slough is cut.

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

If he's that injured, just IR him.

yeah either that or just give him a month off

its sad

I was a big time mo supporter until the missed meetings thing came out

really disappointing

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

its sad

really disappointing

I wanted Snacks, Mo at best is an average Pass rusher and run stuffing 3-4 end. You don't pay 3-4 ends $86 million. Unless they are called JJ Watt or Bruce Smith. Lack of talent I can understand. Not giving a sh*t I fooking hate.

If I was Bowles I bench him and throw him under the bus, in the media Parcells style.

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

$100 k is the annual maintenance.  I'm not kidding. Its about $80k for new tires. You have to fly Mclaren techs out from england, rent a track, rent an ambulance and a driver to balance the new tires

Only 100 or so F1 McLarens were ever built and I think they are north of 10 mil now. Doubt AFJF saw one of those at the airport only a few were ever made street legal.

However current production 570S - 720S are $200-300K.

I see them fairly regularly at cars and coffee meet ups around here. Amazing machines (but I would prefer a Ford GT40.)

I dont think Wilkerson would fit in any of them. He is probably a blinged out Escalade  aficionado.

17 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Only 100 or so F1 McLarens were ever built and I think they are north of 10 mil now. Doubt AFJF saw one of those at the airport only a few were ever made street legal.

However current production 570S - 720S are $200-300K.

I see them fairly regularly at cars and coffee meet ups around here. Amazing machines (but I would prefer a Ford GT40.)

I dont think Wilkerson would fit in any of them. He is probably a blinged out Escalade  aficionado.

If you're in the $1MM+ car zone, I'd go with the Bugatti, personally.  ironically, the $80k Tesla can beat them both off the line and hold the lead for a surprisingly long time.

37 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Leonard Williams seemed to be getting double teamed most of the game. I think if there is even an average replacement for Mo on the roster they should limit his playing time or bench/ir him

I agree, I think they should just start Kony Ealy in his spot or at least start giving Ealy more and more of Wilks playing time. He doesn't have any sacks either, but he's cleary been the more productive one out of the two.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Trade his lazy ass before the trade deadline is over. End of story. 

What will we get for him? - No ones taking that contract on, for an invisible Lineman. I'd sooner IR him with his hangnail. Sorry sore shoulder.

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

What will we get for him? - No ones taking that contract on, for an invisible Lineman. I'd sooner IR him with his hangnail. Sorry sore shoulder.

Don't know?  Anything is better than nothing. IR him is ok by me also. 

40 minutes ago, Larz said:

its sad

really disappointing

I wonder where Gato is he had him on the fast track to the HOF and a better career then Klecko??:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Larz said:

That is not true, they go for 200-250K here is Scottsdale. 

AS for Wik, he has not gotten any better and probably will b cut at the end of the year unless of course, he regains his 2015 form.  

20 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I wonder where Gato is he had him on the fast track to the HOF and a better career then Klecko??:rolleyes:

Yes I remember him trolling every thread about resigning Mo. Now nowhere to be seen just like Wilkerson :-)