Sign in to follow this  
20andOut

Where to watch Jets in Baltimore/Towson

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Gotta imagine every bar in the area will have Jets/Browns on the big screen with sound.

The Skins are on a bye and Ravens don't play until 4, so there is actually a chance.  I'm sure you can find some kindly place.  I could name a few in DC, but not Charm City.

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

The Skins are on a bye and Ravens don't play until 4, so there is actually a chance.  I'm sure you can find some kindly place.  I could name a few in DC, but not Charm City.

"So you're saying there's a chance".  Thanks. Didn't even look at the local teams schedules.

2 hours ago, 20andOut said:

Heading down to Baltimore for weekend. Anybody know of a good spot to watch Jets game there? Preferably near Towson.

I went to the Baltimore v. Colts playoff game back in January '13 and tripped upon this fun bar that is HUGE, has a MASSIVE outdoor patio, and plenty of beer options and solid bar food.

Mother's Federal Hill Grille. on S Charles Street. The Purple Patio (Mother's backyard) is a fun place to drink, watch games, and meet people on a nice day. 

The entire strip of  S. Charles Street had a good mix of Bars, pubs, and restaurants to peruse through. Neighborhood looks like you're walking through Archie Bunker's neighborhood, but pretty calm vibe overall. 

Enjoy. Make sure you get a Crabby Melt since you're in the Balt area.