Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Jets apparently letting twelve year old run twitter account

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Yeah it's classless, and the Jets haven't nearly earned mocking anyone's team or fan base these past couple of seasons, but the picture is absolutely funny.

Next, I can guess dozens of upcoming one-liners that will get this thread closed soon.

Please don't. You all know who you are that take the threads in that direction. Chuckle privately to yourselves. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yeah it's classless, and the Jets haven't nearly earned mocking anyone's team or fan base these past couple of seasons, but the picture is absolutely funny.

Next, I can guess dozens of upcoming one-liners that will get this thread closed soon.

Please don't. You all know who you are that take the threads in that direction. Chuckle privately to yourselves. ;) 

I can't guess those.  Can you provide a few examples?  You know, just so we all know what not to say.  Thanks.

Most Team twitters are often a little cringey and have very little to do with the team itself. I think it's usually just the intern in the team office who thinks he's being clever.

Not too bright. The Browns now have a bigger chip on their shoulder. LET SLEEPING DAWGS LIE is an expression the genius who wrote this has never heard. Expect a blowout as the Browns get their first win of the season.

4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Not too bright. The Browns now have a bigger chip on their shoulder. LET SLEEPING DAWGS LIE is an expression the genius who wrote this has never heard. Expect a blowout as the Browns get their first win of the season.

It's genius! It's psychological warfare meant to rally the Browns against us. I guess the Wu Tank Clan has a friend in the organization after all.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

What bothers me isn't that they posted it; what bothers me is that they took it down. Either talk sh*t or don't. I swear this is the dumbest franchise in sports, from the owner to the guy who sweeps the ******* parking lot. 

Yeah people never tweet things then delete it!

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Twitter is the devil 

the devil?! Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like school, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. Alligators are ornery 'cause of their "medulla oblongata"! And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

What bothers me isn't that they posted it; what bothers me is that they took it down. Either talk sh*t or don't. I swear this is the dumbest franchise in sports, from the owner to the guy who sweeps the ******* parking lot. 

Don't forget the fans who chose to follow this headless chicken.