### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cool if the Jets could run the ball in the 2nd half... That'd be fun.

I've said since the beginning of last offseason that my biggest concern is this offensive line... I know I'll get crap for it, but it's almost as important to me as finding a QB... No one could play QB or be a star RB behind this line. Sure, they broke off a couple big runs last week but that was more about the RBs then the line...

We need help there so badly. We maybe have a couple average pieces with potential for growth, but we need a lot more. 

OL 2018!

Yup...I have heard the argument ad nauseum
Tanking is for armchair fans, not football players.
You can want a tank all you want.....the players won't do it.
Even if the Jets had the 1st overall pick, doesn't mean the QB we take is going to be any good. 
So, bitch and moan about the Jets winning, or enjoy the 3-4 wins we MIGHT get and see how it unfolds in eight months. 

I would enjoy the 3 or 4 wins if Petty were at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Yup...I have heard the argument ad nauseum

Tanking is for armchair fans, not football players.

You can want a tank all you want.....the players won't do it.

Even if the Jets had the 1st overall pick, doesn't mean the QB we take is going to be any good. 

So, bitch and moan about the Jets winning, or enjoy the 3-4 wins we MIGHT get and see how it unfolds in eight months. 

No, but given the prospects (Rosen), there's a decent chance he will.

2nd part?  I'll be sure to do the highlighted.  Just don't tell me what to do like many here already have and you won't have an issue with me.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Just don't tell me what to do like many here already have and you won't have an issue with me.

Flipside to that statemate is true as well bro.

If the tankers don't want people calling them out, then they shouldn't call out those who cheer for the team to win and let the chips fall where they may at the end of the year. 

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I still laugh every time I think about how people were saying the Jets should model their rebuild after what the Browns are doing.  Obviously not saying the Jets are any good, but the Browns have been doing this for years now and are still absolutely horrific.

And which team is the current leader in the Darnold sweepstakes? 

Archived