### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I still laugh every time I think about how people were saying the Jets should model their rebuild after what the Browns are doing.  Obviously not saying the Jets are any good, but the Browns have been doing this for years now and are still absolutely horrific.

I'm still laughing at the idea that people expected the Browns to fix the mess that was left to Sashi Brown over night. 

You want to know what's scary, the Browns are this bad, but their future is brighter than ours.

Just now, bealeb319 said:

That might be the best play I've seen from lee

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm not getting my hopes up over this kid... But he looked good last week too... This might be the first time in his career where he had legit back-to-back 'good- games... That's something. All we're looking for at this point is SOME improvement... So we'll see! 

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Hogan's got an arm.  I don't remember any of his analysis' from last year mentioning arm strength.

I MENTIONED it. he has bloodlines of Olympic athletes.

Go look up the NOVELS I posted in the draft forum last year. The KNOCK was his "slow throwing motion"

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Flipside to that statemate is true as well bro.

If the tankers don't want people calling them out, then they shouldn't call out those who cheer for the team to win and let the chips fall where they may at the end of the year. 

If there wasn't a pompous poster here that loves the smell of his own farts starting threads about #realfanz while screaming "take that tankerssss", my guess is the guys who just want to sit back and watch a tank for a QB while the youth plays wouldn't be boasting the way they've been in this thread.

That's just my 2 cents though.

11 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well when you start extolling the virtues of a player making an INT that my Grandson in my avatar could have made that's what you get.

Or maybe you don’t know what happened on the play, which is ok. Carry on with pics.  You’re good at it. 

Just now, Mogglez said:

If there wasn't a pompous poster here that loves the smell of his own farts starting threads about #realfanz while screaming "take that tankerssss", my guess is the guys who just want to sit back and watch a tank for a QB while the youth plays wouldn't be boasting the way they've been in this thread.

That's just my 2 cents though.

Fair enough....Lets end it at that!

Archived