Maxman

### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Man... No running game... I know McCowen is pretty terrible, but they're legit defending the pass every place. He has no chance. 

Have some cajones Bowles. Follow suit and bring in the back up QB. Cut the crap 💩 Bowles and put Kerley in at QB. He's our only hope. 

Just now, CotcheryifyouCan said:

we are in big trouble with no powell and our oline getting b itched slapped every run play

I can't tell you how sad it makes me to have such a terrible OL... I think it's such a need... I could argue almost as big as a QB. 

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I never said they weren't all I said is that Kizer is their young guy the other guy said they benched Kizer for their young guy.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

To be fair, that was me, and I said BOWLES: See what happens when you put A young guy in to replace one that isn't working.

19 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I still laugh every time I think about how people were saying the Jets should model their rebuild after what the Browns are doing.  Obviously not saying the Jets are any good, but the Browns have been doing this for years now and are still absolutely horrific.

So what's that make the Jets?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

My bad.  I watched it again and you’re right. Maye made a terrible read and was totally out of position and the ball magically came directly into his hands.  It was just a bad play that was gift wrapped to him by the QB.   

Respect 

LOL. My point is Mayes didnt have to make a read since the whole friggin defense was shifted to that side and the ball was thrown right to him. Some guys man. Here since you like it so much:

image.png

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

By 4 against us? So are we good or bad or do you just trash us when it’s convenient. You did see those 2 turnovers and missed fgs. Yea the browns look reallg good lol

Bad.  We're bad.  Win or lose this sh*tshow.  I've been saying it for 4 weeks but the #realfans told me that I was wrong and that we were "built to score on da Patzzzz"

My bashing and trashing has been the exact opposite of "convenient timing".