Maxman

### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. My point is Mayes didnt have to make a read since the whole friggin defense was shifted to that side and the ball was thrown right to him. Some guys man. Here since you like it so much:

image.png

No seriously, I just watched it again.  It was legit magic.  Maye was totally out of position. 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bad.  We're bad.  Win or lose this sh*tshow.  I've been saying it for 4 weeks but the #realfans told me that I was wrong and that we were "built to score on da Patzzzz"

My bashing has been the exact opposite of "convenient timing".

10-7 fake fan

1 minute ago, JiF said:

No seriously, I just watched it again.  It was legit magic.  Maye was totally out of position. 

Hok a chanik

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

10-7 fake fan

"Weya beatin' da fawkinnnnn Brownzzz on duh way to da Supah Bowllllll baybeeeeeee.  Go Jawshhhhh McCownnnn. #RealFanSh*t"

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Agreed. No idea. Definitely time for a change. McCown actually isn't even playing well. They could be exciting if Petty comes in and moves the ball.

Sadly, McCown will play until he gets injured, and there's no telling when that will happen.

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

JETS

I would very much like to console the Cleveland lassy the camera zoomed in on before the play though, she was hot as ****.

I saw that too...

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, ho, ho, it's Mayegic! You know!

Never believe it's not so!