Jump to content
Maxman

### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Recommended Posts

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

The 49ers and Browns pick 1 and 2 ...reaaaalllly starting to become obvious now. 

I actually had a fan on Twitter tell me that he would be pumped for Minkah Fitzpatrick and 7-9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The Jets are a better team than Cleveland.  Regardless of record or "tanking", this was the game on the schedule that we should have won.

Hard to say. They’ve left between 12-17 points on the field today on 3 plays and a play call:  2 missed FGs from Gonzalez, Kizer throwing a careless pick in/at the Jets’ EZ, and Hue Jackson not taking an easy 3 points in a 3 point game. 

edit: this doesn’t count the other one I forgot about — the Kizer off-target flip. Browns fumble without anyone on the Jets touching a Browns player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mogglez said:

I actually had a fan on Twitter tell me that he would be pumped for Minkah Fitzpatrick and 7-9.

Further evidence that Twatter is means of communciation for idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Whether me or you root for or against the team to lose, it has no impact on the game being played....The Jets aren't going to lose more games because more people are rooting against them.

It is what it is. I'm a Jets fan, so when they win games early in the season i'm happy. If we have 4 wins in December then I get wanting the team to lose a little more than I do right now.

If the Jets have the right guys in charge they'll be ok. If they don't, then it doesn't matter where they pick anyway. That's how I look at it.

If they don't have the right guys, they get fired.  But then we will still miss out on a QB for the next guys. 

Sorry.  The dysfunction on this team is from the very tiop.  As long as we have a Woody setting the tone for the organization and creating a backwards reporting structure, we will never be a legitimate franchise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ugh I hate these rex Ryan type penalties. Discipline! 

Samsies! Bowles an co. are usually so much better at limiting that too! 

Gosh Dangit >:(((((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing so far about the Jets winning games is that the Giants fans get to drink coffee at DD for 99 cents because of us while they wait for a Giant  a win. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem here is that the NFL keeps rewarding losers. The draft order has to change. First round pick should go to the super bowl winner.

Super bowl winners are fit the most part accomplished and rounded teams with fewer holes than other teams. Giving the champion the first round pick will make the draft more strategic and interesting. You still have trades so no problem there.

Only enabling such a change will terminate this completely misguided intention of tanking seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Then why reply? MOMSER.

Probably just to remind you of what a salty little pussy you were/are.  Wahhh somebody's words hurt me.  Eat sh*t pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hard to say. They’ve left between 12-17 points on the field today on 3 plays and a play call:  2 missed FGs from Gonzalez, Kizer throwing a careless pick in/at the Jets’ EZ, and Hue Jackson not taking an easy 3 points in a 3 point game. 

Definitely today Cleveland has looked better this game up until a  little while ago.  I meant team wise, roster wise, we are a better team...not by much though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lil Woody said:

Probably just to remind you of what a salty little pussy you were/are.  Wahhh somebody's words hurt me.  Eat sh*t pussy.

He's back. Watch the game MOMSER. Or prattle on about the same bullsh*t over and over and over again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ASJ is doing what I seeked.

Browns TOOK US TO THE SHED on HOW TO TANK.

Hogan is LEGIT

I'm now going to focus on declining Tix prices for tonight's MUST WIN and RALLY TIME game of the Yanks v. the Wahoos of Ohio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Whether me or you root for or against the team to lose, it has no impact on the game being played....The Jets aren't going to lose more games because more people are rooting against them.

Wait... are you sure about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Definitely today Cleveland has looked better this game up until a  little while ago.  I meant team wise, roster wise, we are a better team...not by much though

Meh, I don’t know. I just edited above, but I also forgot an unforced fumble from Kizer at the start of the game, also in chipshot FG range.

They should be killing us. Few mistakes that aren’t representative of the entire rosters, and they really should be killing us.

I’m not in deep envy of the Browns, but we don’t have a lot to be excited about. We got outplayed by the Browns today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Was that @joewilly12?

It didn't read like "OK MINKAH. IM ALL IN.  GO GET THIS BEASTMODE PLAYER.  GO JETS."

He also didn't make a scene about how he put me on ignore, psot a screenshot of it, then continue to berate me in private messages so people didn't find out that he didn't, in fact, put me on ignore for disagreeing with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I actually had a fan on Twitter tell me that he would be pumped for Minkah Fitzpatrick and 7-9.

Yeah I can't do twitter for that exact reason. What does that seven wins do for you? Moral justice? I'm just not.....understanding. 9ers could **** around and pick Rosen instead of signing Cousins. Browns will get him if Darnold doesn't declare. It's just to the point where every option to get our guy is gone. And people will talk and talk about "we'll get someone this offseason and who ever it is we will be content..we don't know if Rosen will even be good!" Until it's this same exact date next year and we are crying like babies over it. Jet fans are disgustingly hypocritical. I fully expect people to switch to their 2017 opinions in 2018. Like I said..I tried to post enjoy the wins but it's the way we are winning that is soul draining. This sh*t blows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lil Woody said:

If they don't have the right guys, they get fired.  But then we will still miss out on a QB for the next guys. 

Sorry.  The dysfunction on this team is from the very tiop.  As long as we have a Woody setting the tone for the organization and creating a backwards reporting structure, we will never be a legitimate franchise. 

I don't understand how they are dysfunctional by winning 3 games in a row. The goal of playing a game is to win it. You seem like you're mad at them because they dare win football games. I wanna see Petty in there also but if the team is winning games early in the season then pulling McCown makes no sense. If they lose the next 3 after this i'm sure a change will be on the horizon. The Jets know they need a QB.

You're entitled to your opinion but i'm not going to root against my team in early October when the team is 2-2 out of the gates. We don't know what any of these kids who may or may not even be declaring for the NFL draft are going to be. You have to let things play out. So many variables between now and the next draft. JMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

The problem here is that the NFL keeps rewarding losers. The draft order has to change. First round pick should go to the super bowl winner.

Super bowl winners are fit the most part accomplished and rounded teams with fewer holes than other teams. Giving the champion the first round pick will make the draft more strategic and interesting. You still have trades so no problem there.

Only enabling such a change will terminate this completely misguided intention of tanking seasons.

Could not agree more.

There should consequences for losing. The NFL enables underachievement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Meh, I don’t know. I just edited above, but I also forgot an unforced fumble from Kizer at the start of the game, also in chipshot FG range.

They should be killing us. Few mistakes that aren’t representative of the entire rosters, and they really should be killing us.

Yeah, take away all the Jets bad plays and they should be killing the Browns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×