### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I don't think he has a clue about offense so I don't think he discussed it at all, to be honest.

Do you think a lack of situational discipline has nothing to do with the coach?

It does to an extent. But i'll always put penalties on the players. They are the ones playing. Schemes and play calling I put on the coach. 

High completion percentage or not..

i really dont like McCown on the field. I know the line isn't elite by any means, but this guy holds the ball SO long sometimes. He can be a statue. He is just...bad. Know that isn't a shock to anyone at this point in his career but..I just really feel like the offense can do pretty much the same thing with Petty under center. I mean come the **** on..is Bowles really going to let being 2-2 completely over shadow the idea of finding out what we have? ....

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

High completion percentage or not..

i really dont like McCown on the field. I know the line isn't elite by any means, but this guy holds the ball SO long sometimes. He can be a statue. He is just...bad. Know that isn't a shock to anyone at this point in his career but..I just really feel like the offense can do pretty much the same thing with Petty under center. I mean come the **** on..is Bowles really going to let being 2-2 completely over shadow the idea of finding out what we have? ....

Petty is 10 times worse and hack shouldn’t even be in the league.  Not ideal but what else You want Bowles to do till next year 

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Petty is 10 times worse and hack shouldn’t even be in the league.  Not ideal but what else You want Bowles to do till next year 

Start the young kids for better or worse so if they really aren't the answer you can get a legit prospect.

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

My wife the big Lions Fan going back and forth between games: "I don't know what your worried about this McCown kid looks a lot better than that guy Kizer".

This might be the funniest post I've seen on JN...

Archived