Jets vs pats

kevinc855

I can't tell you how much I want to see the Jets beat the Pats next week.  I know the odds say it's near on impossible, fine, but by god am I hoping for a miracle.

A loss to the "supposed to be the worst team in NFL" Jets will cause Brady and Belli a massive amount of heartburn.  GIVE THEM HEARTBURN DAMMIT!!!  :lol:

Alright, here's the real test. Beating a listless Miami team and skating by the Jaguars and Browns means very little beyond giving the team some momentum. If they're playoff contenders they need to prove it by beating the Pats at home. 

I have my doubts, and my head says this is a loss for Gang Green,  but I'll hope they see it through regardless. Go Jets!

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I can't tell you how much I want to see the Jets beat the Pats next week.  I know the odds say it's near on impossible, fine, but by god am I hoping for a miracle.

A loss to the "supposed to be the worst team in NFL" Jets will cause Brady and Belli a massive amount of heartburn.  GIVE THEM HEARTBURN DAMMIT!!!  :lol:

Can you IMAGINE if the Jets were to pull off that upset?

EVERY ANALYST or ANAL-RAPIST (if you're this guy: 300?cb=20120429230332)

MUST BE FIRED immediately.

18 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

Alright, here's the real test. Beating a listless Miami team and skating by the Jaguars and Browns means very little beyond giving the team some momentum. If they're playoff contenders they need to prove it by beating the Pats at home. 

I have my doubts, and my head says this is a loss for Gang Green,  but I'll hope they see it through regardless. Go Jets!

This team is not a playoff contender.  I haven't watched a Pats game yet this year but I hear they're defense sux.  I''m liking our secondary and Bowles and his new assistants seem to be getting the most out of these guys.  I'm hopeful of beating the Pats.  Crazy right, especially since Brady has had our number since forever.  None the less I'll be enjoy this week leading up to the game.  If we do win then we become officially a dark horse.  Who'a thunk it.     

1 minute ago, LIJetsFan said:

This team is not a playoff contender.  I haven't watched a Pats game yet this year but I hear they're defense sux.  I''m liking our secondary and Bowles and his new assistants seem to be getting the most out of these guys.  I'm hopeful of beating the Pats.  Crazy right, especially since Brady has had our number since forever.  None the less I'll be enjoy this week leading up to the game.  If we do win then we become officially a dark horse.  Who'a thunk it.     

Yeah, they probably aren't. I'm honestly not all that confident after these wins, they don't strike me as a team that can make any kind of run- just one that got a string of favorable match-ups.

All I'm saying is that if this team pulls out a win next sunday the perception of the entire team and what it can do changes. Otherwise- its status quo, the team is probably headed for another top 10 pick.

57 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

If we beat these f*ckers sh*t will get real.

If they do, I might just have to start believing in the team and become a real fan again.

And I just don't think I can root for a loss against the ******* Pats. Not yet.

33 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

IMG_0056.JPG

This is silly. It's implying that there are times when the Pats are NOT cheating.

You don't sit down to dinner, and in between bites turn to your family and say, "I think it's time we eat dinner now".

35 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Wonder if CBS sends in the A team to announce the game, if so I'll be so happy that I'll be at the game instead of having to listen to Nantz try to talk while licking Brady's balls at the same time.

Think they flex this game to primetime? If the Bills lose next week, this game will be for first place.

18 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

true enough about the jets but it's not like the patsies have been setting the nfl on fire.  their defense is really poor and losing edelman and gronk is not help the offense.  make them play on a long field and they can be beaten.

7 hours ago, Warfish said:

I'm with you. They are huge underdogs but it will be great if it happens!

What can I say? This team has fooled me every week so far except for the Oakland game. They need to hit Brady hard and often too have a chance. With the extra time to prepare and rest up at least there will be no excuses on the Pats side of the ball. Anything can happen though with this team and if you have told me before the season that this game would be for 1st place in the division I would have said you were nuts.

12 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

What can I say? This team has fooled me every week so far except for the Oakland game. They need to hit Brady hard and often too have a chance. With the extra time to prepare and rest up at least there will be no excuses on the Pats side of the ball. Anything can happen though with this team and if you have told me before the season that this game would be for 1st place in the division I would have said you were nuts.

This team has surprised everyone, cowherd literally put us at 0-16

The Pats D is like the NYG D.  Talented but underperforming.  Their supposed weakness, the front four has been playing well and their supposed strength (secondary) has been terrible. So it's a little confusing to rate them, especially since their D played well last week but were historically bad three days before.

I think we can run up the middle against them all day, especially if Hightower doesn't play.  As far as stopping their O.. well yea they're skill position players are going to badly burn our secondary.  They're Oline has been bad this year, and the belief is they're playing hurt, so in principle our front four should have a big day.

22 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

Yeah as the Patriots despite being up and down. Really have the Jets number. But it would be a miracle!

This is not a good match for jets, who lose whenever the opponent score more than 20. Pats will almost certainly do that. And even with the Pats D reeling, don't see Jets hanging.

But it will still be a pleasure to root for the Jets!

Archived