ODB, Marshall, Shephard all out with serious injuries for Giants!

Lupz27

ODB is an example of why the draft is so important.  Its great to draft guys like that, and guys like Kaepernick.   You really have to think long and hard about giving them big contracts.

I have mixed feelings about Maccagnan.  He is great at the waiver wire.  He is ok at the draft-I think he has a rigid system that he sticks to, and figures he wins in the end.  But all that being said, I would rather have Macc as my GM than Floyd Reese.  

17 hours ago, Jetsmanjb said:

Somewhere Tom Coughlin remembering what he said last year 'you're going to make who the head coach?'

tom-coughlin-camp.jpg

no doubt mcadoo has been a failure but by many accounts jerry reese is supposed to be a draft wizard.  i guess not.  could be the reason why the giants haven't dominated with him as gm and coughlin as coach.  and this underscores why teams can't afford to spend 20+million on a qb.  they need to spend more on the oline.

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Time for Macc to wheel and deal with the Giants they are desperate for WR help and we are so deep at the position. 

it might not be such a bad plan.  it would be great to see stewart, hansen, and marshall get into the receiving mix.  kerley is a good receiver but at the same time if they can get something back for him they should go for it.

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Eli gets Beckham's leg broken with an awful pass and comes back the next play and fumbles it on a sack. He's still putting up numbers, but he looks mentally shot.

The wheels came off pretty quickly for Huckleberry.  

On 10/8/2017 at 4:27 PM, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

Funny how nature has a way to humble you. OBJ was overdue to have his mouth shut. Don't mess with Mother Nature. 

Archived