Jump to content
Lupz27

ODB, Marshall, Shephard all out with serious injuries for Giants!

Recommended Posts

To be shocked if the Giants are picking Rosen, or Darnold in next years draft!

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

1) it's OBJ

2) giantnation.com

3) the Jets are incredibly frustrating 

It's Jets relevant because the narrative was the Jets were tanking for the franchise QB 0-16 here they come, and now the Giants are 0-5 have injuries galore, and look like they will be the "Tank" job in NY, honestly I'd bench Eli for Webb now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

It's because his Va-Jay Jay is being exposed with EVERY passing game and dropped pass in clutch situations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's because his Va-Jay Jay is being exposed with EVERY passing game and dropped pass in clutch situations. 

The whole breaking his ankle thing probably doesn't help either. I would be more than surprised if it's not broken and if he is back before the end of the season.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:


The whole breaking his ankle thing probably doesn't help either. I would be more than surprised if it's not broken and if he is back before the end of the season.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app
 

Immaterial and tedious "details." :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eli gets Beckham's leg broken with an awful pass and comes back the next play and fumbles it on a sack. He's still putting up numbers, but he looks mentally shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Eli gets Beckham's leg broken with an awful pass and comes back the next play and fumbles it on a sack. He's still putting up numbers, but he looks mentally shot.

So your saying theres a good possibility he's the starting QB for the NY Jets in 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

And that idiotic commercial is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

To be shocked if the Giants are picking Rosen, or Darnold in next years draft!

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

 

I wouldn't be shocked if they pick Joshua Rosen, he would fit in with Tisch and the Giants culture for obvious reasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So your saying theres a good possibility he's the starting QB for the NY Jets in 2018. 

Oh god, No, I hope not. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

To be shocked if the Giants are picking Rosen, or Darnold in next years draft!

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

 

Somewhere Tom Coughlin remembering what he said last year 'you're going to make who the head coach?'

 

tom-coughlin-camp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think JJ Watt is done for the season

Raiders and Titans have no QB's right now , they will lose every game with Cassel and Manuel starting 

 

wild card is wide open 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

To be shocked if the Giants are picking Rosen, or Darnold in next years draft!

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

I love how upbeat you seem about players' serious injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TJ said:

With the first pick in the 2018 draft, The NY Giants select QB Sam Rosen...... 

Fine with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants get Josh Rosen and go to a few Superbowls. Jets go 6-10 get AJ Maccaron and make a couple wild card games with Bowles definitely pulling a Joe Girardi in at least one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

This is now a Giants forum?!!?!?!?

 

F*CK THEM! JETS WON!!!!

We are picking 13th as of 4:12pm.

Thank you. Let the season play out and we'll see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×