Lupz27

ODB, Marshall, Shephard all out with serious injuries for Giants!

To be shocked if the Giants are picking Rosen, or Darnold in next years draft!

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

1) it's OBJ

2) giantnation.com

3) the Jets are incredibly frustrating 

It's Jets relevant because the narrative was the Jets were tanking for the franchise QB 0-16 here they come, and now the Giants are 0-5 have injuries galore, and look like they will be the "Tank" job in NY, honestly I'd bench Eli for Webb now.

Just now, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

It's because his Va-Jay Jay is being exposed with EVERY passing game and dropped pass in clutch situations. 

It's because his Va-Jay Jay is being exposed with EVERY passing game and dropped pass in clutch situations. 

The whole breaking his ankle thing probably doesn't help either. I would be more than surprised if it's not broken and if he is back before the end of the season.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The whole breaking his ankle thing probably doesn't help either. I would be more than surprised if it's not broken and if he is back before the end of the season.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Immaterial and tedious "details." :P

Eli gets Beckham's leg broken with an awful pass and comes back the next play and fumbles it on a sack. He's still putting up numbers, but he looks mentally shot.

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Eli gets Beckham's leg broken with an awful pass and comes back the next play and fumbles it on a sack. He's still putting up numbers, but he looks mentally shot.

So your saying theres a good possibility he's the starting QB for the NY Jets in 2018. 

30 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

And that idiotic commercial is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

I wouldn't be shocked if they pick Joshua Rosen, he would fit in with Tisch and the Giants culture for obvious reasons

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So your saying theres a good possibility he's the starting QB for the NY Jets in 2018. 

Oh god, No, I hope not. Lol 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Somewhere Tom Coughlin remembering what he said last year 'you're going to make who the head coach?'

tom-coughlin-camp.jpg

i think JJ Watt is done for the season

Raiders and Titans have no QB's right now , they will lose every game with Cassel and Manuel starting 

wild card is wide open 

5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I love how upbeat you seem about players' serious injuries.

4 hours ago, TJ said:

With the first pick in the 2018 draft, The NY Giants select QB Sam Rosen...... 

Fine with me

Giants get Josh Rosen and go to a few Superbowls. Jets go 6-10 get AJ Maccaron and make a couple wild card games with Bowles definitely pulling a Joe Girardi in at least one of them. 

15 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

This is now a Giants forum?!!?!?!?

F*CK THEM! JETS WON!!!!

We are picking 13th as of 4:12pm.

Thank you. Let the season play out and we'll see what happens.