Jets are 3-2, Giants are 0-5 ... Big Blue My A.ss - Go Jets

Fibonacci

Jets are 3-2 and will play for division lead next week. Big Blue? More like Big Pink. They are 0-5. Bottom dwelling midgets lost at home against the Chargers. Meantime, Jets are 3-2 and in a 3 way tie for division lead. Take that New York media. Take that Midget fans.  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

28 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Jets are 3-2 and will play for division lead next week. Big Blue? More like Big Pink. They are 0-5. Bottom dwelling midgets lost at home against the Chargers. Meantime, Jets are 3-2 and in a 3 way tie for division lead. Take that New York media. Take that Midget fans.  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

What are the midget fans going to do now that they can't worship Odell anymore ?

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We will finish 7-9 and the Giants will take the top qb we were supposed to get.  Doh!!!!!

And they will watch that QB lead them to a 4 and 12 record while we win the Super Bowl with Kirk Cousins. Doh!!!!

13 minutes ago, PoconoJetFan said:

It's gonna suck five years from now when they have another franchise QB and we're still searching for one. You can't make this sh*t up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In five years they will still be rebuilding their team even if they get a QB. They have a lot of holes and very little in the way of potential talent.

Just how desperate are the Giants, exactly? We may soon find out.

Shortly after the Giants lost all three of their starting receivers -- Odell Beckham Jr., Brandon Marshall and Sterling Shepard -- to injury Sunday, former wide receiver Terrell Owens tweeted at the Giants saying he’s available if they’re interested.

“Hey @Giants let me know if you need an interim wide receiver!” Owens wrote.

Despite the fact that Owens is 43 years old and hasn’t played a down since 2010, the future Hall of Fame receiver has been adamant in his belief he can still play in the NFL.

“Me not being on the field right now is a joke, and I don’t care what people say,” Owens said in an interview on AM 570 in August. “Even though I’m 43, trust me, I’m not your average 43-year-old.”

I abandoned the notion of tanking for a QB early on, based purely on knowing the Jets would find a way to **** it up regardless.

Its been a fun couple weeks of football. I like seeing the better chemistry. Not seeing guys quit/loaf (except Wilk). All that being said, this coming week is the ultimate emotional setup game for Jet fans. We control our destiny. The Pats look human. These are historically the games we crap ourselves in.

I’ll root for the win, but have zero expectations. Until this team wins the “win and your in” type of game at the end of the season my skepticism remains.

There is a part of me that is very very happy that Big Blew has started the season 0-5 and seem well on there way to 0-7 with Denver and Seattle coming up next. Could not happen to better fan base...Flunk em and Flunk Gary Myers as well for telling us all summer about the how great the Giants were going to be this year.

As far as the Jets are concerned....Fear not tankers there are still plenty of losses to be had. 2 against the Pats, Denver, KC, the NFC south.

It has been nice, even though the competition has not been all that (Bad miami team, Up and down Jax, and a pitiful Cleveland team). Now though New England, who has 10 days to get ready (They will probably only need 3 while BB is fixing his defensive woes. ) and the after that the schedule only gets tougher.

I'll root for hell like the Jets to just kick the sh!t out of NE Sunday but I think the fun ends from this point on.

47 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

There is a part of me that is very very happy that Big Blew has started the season 0-5 and seem well on there way to 0-7 with Denver and Seattle coming up next. Could not happen to better fan base...Flunk em and Flunk Gary Myers as well for telling us all summer about the how great the Giants were going to be this year.

As far as the Jets are concerned....Fear not tankers there are still plenty of losses to be had. 2 against the Pats, Denver, KC, the NFC south.

It has been nice, even though the competition has not been all that (Bad miami team, Up and down Jax, and a pitiful Cleveland team). Now though New England, who has 10 days to get ready (They will probably only need 3 while BB is fixing his defensive woes. ) and the after that the schedule only gets tougher.

I'll root for hell like the Jets to just kick the sh!t out of NE Sunday but I think the fun ends from this point on.

Losing Powell hurts bad vs Pats. Plus Jets need all hands on deck like Ealy, Martin, etc.

16 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

We're gonna see who's cheering when they have Rosen and becomes the next face of ny , keeping the winning after Eli , and the jets with bum jags every year and can't even clinch a damn wildcard spot.No wonder they're the jets big brother their doing things right , we can even suck right , we suck their record is better than them , we couldn't even destroy the browns , jags was a lucky win , mia is trash, watch the pats smack us and wake people up, oak game should've been the tank start ,we need a qb and mcclown sucks

Yay. Our third meaningless win against another putrid team that is doing a much better job of tanking than the Jets are.  The Jets still are NOT a good team and other than the Dolphins game coming up in two weeks, I don't think there's another win on the schedule for them the rest of the way.  That means 4-12 with a win over the Dolphins or 3-13 with a loss.  At the end of the day, you can't argue with 3-13 when your'e trying to tank, but the Jets pick a year to tank when there are multiple teams doing a better job than they are.  We are DOOMED to pick somewhere in the 3-5 range and reach for the 3rd best QB or just not even take one at all until a later round.  As Howie Rose would say - "Put it in the books!"

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Losing Powell hurts bad vs Pats. Plus Jets need all hands on deck like Ealy, Martin, etc.

true enough.  it would be great if they did beat the patsies and then follow it up with a win against the doltfins but then they will become victims of their own success.  each win puts them that much further away from getting those high draft picks. i don't see them actually tanking the season but losing games they should, especially when key players are out, is no disgrace. 

Archived