Jets are 3-2, Giants are 0-5 ... Big Blue My A.ss - Go Jets

Fibonacci

6 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Yay. Our third meaningless win against another putrid team that is doing a much better job of tanking than the Jets are.  The Jets still are NOT a good team and other than the Dolphins game coming up in two weeks, I don't think there's another win on the schedule for them the rest of the way.  That means 4-12 with a win over the Dolphins or 3-13 with a loss.  At the end of the day, you can't argue with 3-13 when your'e trying to tank, but the Jets pick a year to tank when there are multiple teams doing a better job than they are.  We are DOOMED to pick somewhere in the 3-5 range and reach for the 3rd best QB or just not even take one at all until a later round.  As Howie Rose would say - "Put it in the books!"

Let straighten this out

The fans are rooting for a tank.

The Jets are trying to win football games

12 hours ago, shawn306 said:

As far as the Jets are concerned....Fear not tankers there are still plenty of losses to be had. 2 against the Pats, Denver, KC, the NFC south.

I'll root for hell like the Jets to just kick the sh!t out of NE Sunday but I think the fun ends from this point on.

The Tank is dead.  Bring on mediocrity!

On 10/8/2017 at 8:46 PM, Jetsbb said:

I am extremely envious of Giants fans. This season could not have gone worse.

The Giants are going thru a season just like the Mets did. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Regardless of draft order it's nothing to be envious about. 

13 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The Giants are going thru a season just like the Mets did. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Regardless of draft order it's nothing to be envious about. 

How did the Giants get Eli Manning and 2 Superbowls? They sucked in the correct season to get him. This season was the perfect season to tank bec of the strong QB class. The key is not only to tank but it has to be the right timing. Jets screwed up their future Giants have a chance at greatness for another decade. Ask the Colts they are hanging up banners for that team that tanked for Luck.

#Circus

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/10/giants_dominique_rodgers-cromartie_not_at_practice.html

Giants suspend Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie after skipping practice

UPDATE: Head coach Ben McAdoo says Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has been suspended by the team. The cornerback came to the facility Wednesday and left the team without practicing, leading to the suspension.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie had a convo with Ben McAdoo earlier this week. He came in today and decided to leave team. He's been suspended.

I’m told Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie expressed his displeasure with the coaching staff regarding his existing role, per source. #Giants

EAST RUTHERFORD -- The Giants were missing two starting defensive backs at practice Wednesday, but only one was listed on the injury report.

Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was missing from practice for an unspecified reason. A team spokesman said he did not have any information on the veteran's absence. Rodgers-Cromartie was spotted leaving the locker room on Tuesday when it opened to reporters.

Head coach Ben McAdoo is schedule to hold a press conference at 1:30 p.m.

Rodgers-Cromartie did exit Sunday's 27-22 loss to the Chargers due to what was believed to be a left leg injury, but he was excluded from the injury report. Safety Landon Collins is on the injury report with an ankle injury; he was also missing from practice, as was wide receiver Sterling Shepard, who has an ankle injury.

Archived