Darron Lee

Maxman

He still takes bad angles at times but I thought today was the most impressive he has been. Several big stops, a really nice tackle behind the line of scrimmage.

Good news for Darron today.

I know he had that bad penalty on a pass play (hands to the face I think) but overall good signs of life from the kid.

it's like ronde barber said; bowles is getting pieces that fit his defense scheme and lee will fit that scheme once more pieces get set.

he had a good game.  that hands to the face penalty was a little bogus.  it had zero effect on the receiver.  there were quite a few ticky tacky penalties today.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

He was drafted too high but went where most thought he would go. Bowles needs to find a role for him. He could be a good pc to our defensive puzzle, no way he gets a big payday.

Exactly right.  Macc should have had the guts to think outside the box on that pick.  But he will not be a Gholston, and he will not get a big contract from the Jets.  They should be looking for lbs in the lower rounds. 

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

Ohio kid playing in front of family probably. 

Best game I ever played my high school sweetheart surprised me at a game, I dunked on everybody. 

Coaches were like wth got into you? 

And you were like: "You should be asking her that after the game!"

46 minutes ago, Maxman said:

He still takes bad angles at times but I thought today was the most impressive he has been. Several big stops, a really nice tackle behind the line of scrimmage.

Good news for Darron today.

I know he had that bad penalty on a pass play (hands to the face I think) but overall good signs of life from the kid.

It was the 2nd solid game he has played in a row.  Hopefully he will keep it up.

Archived