Lucky Hue started Kizer

AFJF

I know the Jets should beat the Browns regardless, but after watching the Browns first four games this week, I came away feeling like Hogan was the better QB.  He makes quick reads and gets the ball out.  He doesn't hold on to it for an eternity like Kizer does and his deep ball accuracy has been better.

If not for Hogan, Browns are likely shut out each of the last two weeks with Kizer under center.

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hogan giveth and Hogan taketh away.

Kizer is terrible though.

Look Maxman, now you got a Crazy Carl butt fumble for agreeing with me.  See what I mean about how it feels good when a horrible human being is critical of you?  Well done.

Just now, AFJF said:

Look Phil, now you got a Crazy Carl butt fumble for agreeing with me.  See what I mean about how it feels good when a horrible human being is critical of you?  Well done.

If you have a problem with me, go ahead and get the ignore button. Horrible human being? You don’t know me and you’re out of your depth here, pal. I’m not going to resort to personal attacks like you. I have some couth. Weird for a horrible human being. 

Oh no, I only got the not so preferable down vote for that last one instead of the dreaded buttfumble.  What did I do wrong?  Did I forget to mention Kizer has gone six quarters without leading his team to a TD?

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How much of him have you actually watched? Can you name any of his positional players? He has the worst WRs corps in the league and has been praised for his development and learning curve by the staff. 

He just got benched at halftime for Kevin Hogan who out played him in every sense of the word...vs the Jets. 

He’s very bad at quarterbacking the Football. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He just got benched at halftime for Kevin Hogan who out played him in every sense of the word...vs the Jets. 

Browns were also being shut out last week until Hue went to Hogan for the 2:00 drill at the end of the game and Hogan took about three throws to get Cleveland in the end zone.  Using the same horrible receivers Kizer had and couldn't lead a single TD drive in the last six quarters.

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If you have a problem with me, go ahead and get the ignore button. Horrible human being? You don’t know me and you’re out of your depth here, pal. I’m not going to resort to personal attacks like you. I have some couth. Weird for a horrible human being. 

It burns when I pee. Does that mean I have couth as well? Should I see a doctor about that?

The browns are terrible at football. Kizer is mediocre even with ba competent team around him. Which he does not have.

Just now, Arsis said:

It burns when I pee. Does that mean I have couth as well? Should I see a doctor about that?

The browns are terrible at football. Kizer is mediocre even with ba competent team around him. Which he does not have.

Oh, apparently you're unaware of the fact that his coach has said nice things about him.  Wanna' take that back now?

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ignore button?  I'm not 11 years old.  I don't use ignore buttons and buttfumble emojis.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Browns were also being shut out last week until Hue went to Hogan for the 2:00 drill at the end of the game and Hogan took about three throws to get Cleveland in the end zone.  Using the same horrible receivers Kizer had and couldn't lead a single TD drive in the last six quarters.

They play harder for Hogan because he’s a better leader. 

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Haven’t seen you in a while, handsome.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not going to answer any of the posed questions huh? Has he been good? Of course not. That’s not what playing him is about. It’s the same as if the Jets had any balls and played a young QB. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Not going to answer any of the posed questions huh? Has he been good? Of course not. That’s not what playing him is about. It’s the same as if the Jets had any balls and played a young QB. 

I have watched him and he’s not very good at quarterbacking the Football.  He just got out played by Kevin Hogan.  Same team, very different result.  Why is that?

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

At least the Browns are seeing what they have. And what they have is a load of potential if coached properly and surrounded with competent players. The playcalling has been horrid in Cleveland. They changed the offense entirely for Hogan. No reason they can’t do it for Kizer. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I have watched him and he’s not very good at quarterbacking the Football.  He just got out played by Kevin Hogan.  Same team, very different result.  Why is that?

Because they dumbed down the offense and changed the playcalling for a QB with a much lesser arm. That much was clearly evident. The plays called for Kizer were hot garbage. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've watched every single throw he's made this season.  Some good mixed in as should always be the case with an NFL QB, but man has he been wildly off target most of the time.  Wouldn't be surprised if over 50% of his passing yards have come on dumpoffs and check-downs over the middle.  He's also made a ton of throws that were wayyyy off target with plenty of time to unload and an open receiver.

I liked him coming out of ND and think he still might be a good quarterback, but right now he's nowhere near as good as Hogan.

23 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Lucky the Browns started their starter and their most talented QB who was let down again by his position players and kicker? This is a silly post. Hogan’s ceiling is solid backup. He doesn’t have even close to the arm talent of Kizer. 

Why would you neg rep me for saying both Browns QBs are terrible?

30 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Lucky the Browns started their starter and their most talented QB who was let down again by his position players and kicker? This is a silly post. Hogan’s ceiling is solid backup. He doesn’t have even close to the arm talent of Kizer. 

Do you even watch the games. Kizer has been easily the worst starting qb in the league 

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Because they dumbed down the offense and changed the playcalling for a QB with a much lesser arm. That much was clearly evident. The plays called for Kizer were hot garbage. 

You actually believe this? Hahaha

Ive never met anyone quite like you.  Is it a joke and you’re just trolling?  You can’t be this obsessed. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Because I don’t agree. I’d rather have Kizer and Hogan than Petty and Hack. And it’s not close. 

Okay. I didn't bring up Petty or Hack.

So this is just another Carl is Cranky thread. Got it.

Archived