Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Lucky Hue started Kizer

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Because they dumbed down the offense and changed the playcalling for a QB with a much lesser arm. That much was clearly evident. The plays called for Kizer were hot garbage. 

You actually believe this? Hahaha

Ive never met anyone quite like you.  Is it a joke and you’re just trolling?  You can’t be this obsessed. 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Because I don’t agree. I’d rather have Kizer and Hogan than Petty and Hack. And it’s not close. 

Okay. I didn't bring up Petty or Hack.

So this is just another Carl is Cranky thread. Got it.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

You actually believe this? Hahaha

Ive never met anyone quite like you.  Is it a joke and you’re just trolling?  You can’t be this obsessed. 

A joke about analyzing football and seeing plain as day how they altered the game plan when they switched QBs? No. That’s completely believable. Just go look at anyone who covers the Browns. It was clear as day. 

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Okay. I didn't bring up Petty or Hack.

So this is just another Carl is Cranky thread. Got it.

Personal attack aside, there was only one reason this thread was started. I just want to talk football. That’s not what is happening here. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Fan base that defended the selection of Christian Hackenberg for 18 months has decided that Deshone Kizer cannot play.

I like Kizer and I think he’ll eventually be a good QB.

Right now he’s far from it.

Actually one of the key plays in the game was the Hogan interception after he had great success moving the ball. It came as a surprise after he looked pretty good. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

A joke about analyzing football and seeing plain as day how they altered the game plan when they switched QBs? No. That’s completely believable. Just go look at anyone who covers the Browns. It was clear as day. 

Don’t play coy with me, Carl.

9 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Personal attack aside, there was only one reason this thread was started. I just want to talk football. That’s not what is happening here. 

We like I said I guess I'm confused because apparently I'm missing some sheet of back story.

The Jets win a game. I say that both QBs on the other team suck and I get neg repped. Good stuff lol.

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We like I said I guess I'm confused because apparently I'm missing some sheet of back story.

The Jets win a game. I say that both QBs on the other team suck and I get neg repped. Good stuff lol.

Well, I am a horrible human being you know. 

Kizer might have a future but he didn't play well against us. He's not ready and I've felt that way watching him in preseason. They should've let him sit for a year.