pointman

Wheres the best place to get 3 ticks to next weeks game..

Any tips for where to score tickets to next weeks game? I'd like to be there in person to bask in the glory of us stomping out the Patriots, and to watch Maye come off the edge in a surprise blitz and having Brady carted off the field. 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
1 hour ago, pointman said:

Any tips for where to score tickets to next weeks game? I'd like to be there in person to bask in the glory of us stomping out the Patriots, and to watch Maye come off the edge in a surprise blitz and having Brady carted off the field. 

Fantasy land.

Be careful what you wish for. Just remember that the last time the Jets took out a Pats QB, Mo Lewis took out Bledsoe. A then-unknown sixth round draft pick from Michigan was the backup. Bledsoe was traded at the end of that season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, kmnj said:

tidy profit?  that is peasant money

Revenue - COGS = Profit.

Profit is profit.

An extra $210 isn't Peasant Money you snoot. How much MONEY did YOU MAKE off selling YOUR Jets Tix, Mr. Warren Buffett?

Thought so.:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sold last Tuesday.  $200 each. Tidy profit.

SAR I

Damn you going to any games this year? You are missing a great season.

12 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

****, I posted a dominatrix site, for masochists and apparently that was too much for a forum that is 99.5% adult male. Sweet ******* Jesus.

Angelo I don't care if people view dominatrix sites, go to dungeons or anything else.

What I do care about is meeting the monthly obligation of $600 to pay the bills and break even here. Dedicated servers aren't cheap. I have had many months that I paid for that out of my personal checking account; guess what, that sucks.

We have a TOS with advertisers that says we won't post stuff like that. If we break that TOS we lose their ads. Pretty simple stuff.

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Angelo I don't care if people view dominatrix sites, go to dungeons or anything else.

What I do care about is meeting the monthly obligation of $600 to pay the bills and break even here. Dedicated servers aren't cheap. I have had many months that I paid for that out of my personal checking account; guess what, that sucks.

We have a TOS with advertisers that says we won't post stuff like that. If we break that TOS we lose their ads. Pretty simple stuff.

Got you, Phil. I apologize.

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

LMAO I was dating a dominatrix not too long ago. Maybe I can get you a break.

You have been rooting for pain and losses all year. Yeah we already knew you were a masochist.  :)

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Didn't you notice the Cracker Barrel cheese and Saltines along with a 84 oz. Mondavi Wine jug missing at the tailgate parties? :lol:

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

We went to the Jacksonville game and it was a fun afternoon.  But we're not in it for 3 hours of entertainment.  We're in it to win a Super Bowl.

And beating Jacksonville and beating Cleveland, while fun for a few fleeting hours, sets this franchise back another year.  And so I can't enjoy it.  And watching a quarterback that won't be in the league in two years get all the snaps sets this franchise back another year.  And so I can't enjoy it.

I feel good about some of the young players.  But I don't feel good about our future.  It'll take an exciting young quarterback to do that.

SAR I

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

We went to the Jacksonville game and it was a fun afternoon.  But we're not in it for 3 hours of entertainment.  We're in it to win a Super Bowl.

And beating Jacksonville and beating Cleveland, while fun for a few fleeting hours, sets this franchise back another year.  And so I can't enjoy it.  And watching a quarterback that won't be in the league in two years get all the snaps sets this franchise back another year.  And so I can't enjoy it.

I feel good about some of the young players.  But I don't feel good about our future.  It'll take an exciting young quarterback to do that.

SAR I

What young players do you feel good about?