Get ready to wake up against the pats....

Maddog45

This bullsh*t fun time is over .... great we ****ed up our chance at Rosen and darnold damn idiots, now watch the pats come in and destroy mcclown , finally wake up this blind crowd , us whooping super trash teams big whoop.... Giants will get Rosen or darnold , sit behind Eli and become the face of New York while we stay the face of people's jokes. Idiots pick the wrong time to try to win , why didn't they do this sh*t last year .... the year of the qb wanna **** ourseleves cant make this up same ol jets .... and yes Idc about 3 wins in a row when the jets team end up watching the playoffs instead of playing , I'm a realist not a delusion goof like many around here.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

This bullsh*t fun time is over .... great we ****ed up our chance at Rosen and darnold damn idiots, now watch the pats come in and destroy mcclown , finally wake up this blind crowd , us whooping super trash teams big whoop.... Giants will get Rosen or darnold , sit behind Eli and become the face of New York while we stay the face of people's jokes. Idiots pick the wrong time to try to win , why didn't they do this sh*t last year .... the year of the qb wanna **** ourseleves cant make this up same ol jets .... and yes Idc about 3 wins in a row when the jets team end up watching the playoffs instead of playing , I'm a realist not a delusion goof like many around here.

little-girl-crying-1280x800.jpg

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know when I realize I cannot control the things that are out of my control, my first instinct is to lash out and insult everyone around me, while ensuring I reach petulant tantrum levels of self-humiliation.

Worse self help mantra ever. 

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

You make it seem like Jet fans are complete idiots. The odds of this team beating the Pats on 10 days rest with 1 rookie RB & missing 3 pass rushers are very low. Our young players will get to see what it takes to move up into that upper echelon of the NFL. This cheering for losses is just so weird as obviously you or I have nothing to do with what happens on Sundays. 

We're 3-2 heading into our sixth game. Now, if your telling me we have 9 losses & we're still playing McCown I can understand your consternation. I want the young guys playing in this team to want to win, play as a team, understand that a football game is 60 minutes & that you play to the whistle. Do I expect this rebuilding Jet team to best the Pats next Sunday? No I don't. Hopefully they can keep the game respectable & I hope Bowles grows a set & takes a few chances in short yardage etc.

I'll be watching & you should probably go fishing since you really don't care anyway. The tank is over, its not happening. You have the Browns, 49ers & Giants @ 0-5, Chargers @ 1-4, Bears @ 1-3 probably 1-4. This season there are too many bad teams to out tank. Giants have Denver & Seattle, lmao! 0-7 folks. Jets would have had to forfeit the season to get the 1st or 2nd pick this year. 

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Since you enjoy losing become a Giants fan, they are 0-5.

No it's impossible I can't watch any other team , I just can't force myself to like another team, it's not the same lmao I'm a jets fan for life sadly , i guess the torment is for me 

17 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Curious - when Eli went first and Rivers 4th did any other QBs get picked in the mid first?

Oh right - Ben Rothlisberger, better then both of them and a First Ballot hall of famer went 11th.  

We should lose every game and try to pick first, because nothing good ever happens to teams whose players win

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

You make it seem like Jet fans are complete idiots. The odds of this team beating the Pats on 10 days rest with 1 rookie RB & missing 3 pass rushers are very low. Our young players will get to see what it takes to move up into that upper echelon of the NFL. This cheering for losses is just so weird as obviously you or I have nothing to do with what happens on Sundays. 

We're 3-2 heading into our sixth game. Now, if your telling me we have 9 losses & we're still playing McCown I can understand your consternation. I want the young guys playing in this team to want to win, play as a team, understand that a football game is 60 minutes & that you play to the whistle. Do I expect this rebuilding Jet team to best the Pats next Sunday? No I don't. Hopefully they can keep the game respectable & I hope Bowles grows a set & takes a few chances in short yardage etc.

I'll be watching & you should probably go fishing since you really don't care anyway. The tank is over, its not happening. You have the Browns, 49ers & Giants @ 0-5, Chargers @ 1-4, Bears @ 1-3 probably 1-4. This season there are too many bad teams to out tank. Giants have Denver & Seattle, lmao! 0-7 folks. Jets would have had to forfeit the season to get the 1st or 2nd pick this year. 

Fans have power for some idiotic reason.... they got that sh*tzic out of here with billboards and sh*t , they should put one for TANK , and like a picture of an abrams tank or something in green and white , the front office will listen when it comes to money and tickets and merch

Just now, Maddog45 said:

No it's impossible I can't watch any other team , I just can't force myself to like another team, it's not the same lmao I'm a jets fan for life sadly , i guess the torment is for me 

I've been Jets fan since the late 1960's. It's been tough, that's why I'm enjoying 3-2, nobody expected it. We will see what happens moving forward. This team has some nice young talent.

1 minute ago, BCJet said:

Curious - when Eli went first and Rivers 4th did any other QBs get picked in the mid first?

Oh right - Ben Rothlisberger, better then both of them and a First Ballot hall of famer went 11th.  

We should lose every game and try to pick first, because nothing good ever happens to teams whose players win

Why let another team dictate your teams future and who will become your franchise qb? If you want the guy bad you tank for him period . 

image.png

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

Fans have power for some idiotic reason.... they got that sh*tzic out of here with billboards and sh*t , they should put one for TANK , and like a picture of an abrams tank or something in green and white , the front office will listen when it comes to money and tickets and merch

The Jets aren't as bad as you hoped. Sorry.

No player or coach is or was ever going to tank their season -intentionally lose games- for a draft pick. It existed as a fantasy in your head, but it was never the reality. They may not win another game, but at three wins they're already out of the first pick sweepstakes. So enjoy the season, or just be a miserable **** every week. It's really up to you. 

26 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Great post.  Couldn't agree more. i

3 minutes ago, slats said:

The Jets aren't as bad as you hoped. Sorry.

No player or coach is or was ever going to tank their season -intentionally lose games- for a draft pick. It existed as a fantasy in your head, but it was never the reality. They may not win another game, but at three wins they're already out of the first pick sweepstakes. So enjoy the season, or just be a miserable **** every week. It's really up to you. 

This team is bad enough for the first pick , why can't they suck enough to get it? It has to be some sort of curse or something

34 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Wtf do you want? There are winless teams out there. Were not as bad as them just accept it. 

You cant asks pros to lose on purpose

Just now, HighPitch said:

Wtf do you want? There are winless teams out there. Were not as bad as them just accept it. 

You cant asks pros to lose on purpose

Put things in place to allow us to lose like playing petty , hack even better , and not mcclown. If we win we find our guy lose we still find our guy .BUT THE SAME OL JETS ARE IDIOTS

3 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

I became a jets fan in 2008 , sorry I'm not accustomed to the losing I'm not 100 years old 

2008? OMG. And your this bitchy in less than 9 years? Your actually witnessing the 1st ever true rebuild in Jets illustrious history. We're still looking for a QB but the high priced band aids have been torn off finally. I can't tell you where this is going as I've never been part of 1 & I've been a fan since 68. From Leonard Marshall, to Ronnie Lott, Bobby Brister, Neil O'Donnell, ugh. 

The 1 time they actually assembled a team of free agents that could compete we do it with a rookie QB posing in GQ while he's along for the ride playing with one of the best olines we've ever had. Keep building the TEAM and pray we somehow land a QB, that's what's happening in 2017 & beyond. It's worth a try, everything else this organization has done has ultimately failed. We finally changed it up, let's hope for the best as Brady & BB are one more year closer to being done.

Archived