Maddog45

Get ready to wake up against the pats....

24 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I don't know, dude. They can't run the ball. They can't stop the run. They just lost one of the two best receivers in football and the other guys are banged up. They're losing in Denver next week and going to 0-6. It's scary.

Very good chance the Giants are 0-7 after playing Denver and Seattle. They still have 49'ers on tap along with Arizona. They should win those games even without Beckham. They should have Marshall and Sheppard back at least by then. You gotta figure sooner or later that Defense is going to remember how to tackle somebody and with Eli at QB they should be able to win enough games to stay out of the top three.

The teams you honestly should be concerned about are the 49'ers. Chargers, and Browns. Those are awful teams. That will contend for the top three spots

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
27 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Your not buying the emergence of Maye? My god man, it's already his 5th game as a pro, lol. Is he gonna be a future pro bowler? I don't know, but from what I'm witnessing & how he's grading out the Jets have a chance t have the best safety combo in the league in the near future with Adams & Maye! Thomas & Chancellor are the kings now but if the Jets future included players like Michael Bennett I could see them being awesome playmakers. Very happy to probably have finally hit on a 2nd rounder.

I'm not saying anything negative about him either.  Just that it's not time to crown him like you've done in this post.

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Very good chance the Giants are 0-7 after playing Denver and Seattle. They still have 49'ers on tap along with Arizona. They should win those games even without Beckham. They should have Marshall and Sheppard back at least by then. You gotta figure sooner or later that Defense is going to remember how to tackle somebody and with Eli at QB they should be able to win enough games to stay out of the top three.

The teams you honestly should be concerned about are the 49'ers. Chargers, and Browns. Those are awful teams. That will contend for the top three spots

At first I wanted it to be the Jets. That has now morphed into "anyone but the Giants"

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

At first I wanted it to be the Jets. That has now morphed into "anyone but the Giants"

I hope it's the chargers or niners , maybe we could sell the farm to chargers and to niners if they get cousins 

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

The Jets still have shot, the schedule is pretty brutal starting with the Pats this week.

I mean let's be honest. This is still a pretty bad team and a team that beat up on a bad Miami team, an up and down Jacksonville team and a putrid Browns team.

I hope the Jets kick the Pats ass on Sunday, just not expecting it, especially with the Pats having 10 days to fix their defensive scheme.

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm not saying anything negative about him either.  Just that it's not time to crown him like you've done in this post.

Oh, I crowned him? Because I said he's looking good? Man, this site is surreal. Fans betting on our players to hopefully suck, it's so strange. Guys are gonna be PISSED if Adams & Maye turn out to be the dynamic duo,lol.

I'm starting to understand what's happening on this site. The fans who belittled everything the Jets are about starting with Max, The Jets are gonna go 4-1, are losing their minds with the Jets at 3-2. It's like all their heads just blew up.

I'm glad the Jets have a meaningful game against New England in October(who would have thought). It's just hard to be optimistic long term considering the lack of production from the young guys on the roster. Adams looks like a good player, but passing on Watson looks criminal.

I was in on Watson early on pre draft but there was enough info out there as to why we should pass on him at #5. Good for him that he’s doing well but let’s not forget that he is on a playoff team. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve all the credit for his play but when you are surrounded with a good line, a pro bowl wr and good defense, you have a better opportunity to play better. Not sure how he would have looked here. It’s early though. Let’s not crown any rookies yet.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

12 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

We can afford to sell the farm, too. We have so many awesome pieces in place, we don't need a draft anymore, the work is done.

Idc how we get darnold or Rosen we need one , they ****ed off the cheapest way to get them without giving anything up .

43 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Don't you know that by rooting for them and perhaps enjoying this brief feeling of 3-2 means you are effecting the outcome of games? lol

Igot a nice image and sound this week bro.... I had to shut down the kids ps4

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Oh, I crowned him? Because I said he's looking good? Man, this site is surreal. Fans betting on our players to hopefully suck, it's so strange. Guys are gonna be PISSED if Adams & Maye turn out to be the dynamic duo,lol.

I'm starting to understand what's happening on this site. The fans who belittled everything the Jets are about starting with Max, The Jets are gonna go 4-1, are losing their minds with the Jets at 3-2. It's like all their heads just blew up.

No, not by saying he looks good.  Your exact words were, "from what I'm witnessing & how he's grading out the Jets have a chance t have the best safety combo in the league in the near future."  After 5 games... I guess you forgot that portion.

3 hours ago, Maddog45 said:

We're gonna see who's crying like that in December , January , and draft week

I always cry during the draft because we always find a way to @#$% it up.  Love the winning and I hope it continues.

Since you enjoy losing become a Giants fan, they are 0-5.
Not necessarily irony but if the giants end up with a top 3 pick and Jets don't it's just another "only the Jets" situation.

Unfortunately the giants have won a SB recently so getting a top 3 pick is like the Colts getting Luck!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Wtf do you want? There are winless teams out there. Were not as bad as them just accept it. 

You cant asks pros to lose on purpose

Winners don't accept losing ever and professionals act like professionals no matter what the circumstances.  

That anybody would advocate for a moment that a professional to act or do less than their best tells you all about them and not the professional.  

Are these guys fans or a kid in search of rattle?

3 hours ago, smaxor5 said:

It's honestly really sad that a large number of Jets fans have lost the ability to cheer for young, upcoming players win games they aren't supposed to.  Like what on earth is wrong with all of you?

IMO it is a group of fans that has been weaned in the era of FF; their not football fans per se, they are babies who think that it is "magic" to turn a franchise around, that cheating on an organizational level doesn't matter (burn the tapes)so long as you "win" (cause everyone does it) and it is one key reason why NFL viewership is way down and why even true fans are beginning to tune  it out. 

3 hours ago, Maddog45 said:

Fans have power for some idiotic reason.... they got that sh*tzic out of here with billboards and sh*t , they should put one for TANK , and like a picture of an abrams tank or something in green and white , the front office will listen when it comes to money and tickets and merch

Oh, I could see it now. A Tank or be fired banner behind a plane flying over Florham Park. Ridiculous! If we did go 0-16 this year who the hell would want to play for this team? It will also prove that Petty & Hackenberg cant play & the rest of the team is garbage too. Bowles & Macc get fired, we start all over AGAIN, yea, GMs & coaches knocking down the door to come to the 0-16 NY Jets,lol. I can guarantee you that when the KC Chiefs signed Alex Smith there were plenty of fans screaming, "what the hell did we sign that bum for?". Now, with a great coach & a bunch of weapons their kicking peoples azzes. He came into the league in 2005! 12 years later look what he's doing. Our fans run people out after 3 games for god sakes. 

There is no such thing as tanking. You either root for your team or you don’t. The Jets are tied for first with a team we all despise. Any “ Jets fan” rooting for Tom Brady and the Pats this week is not a fan. Go Jets!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, shawn306 said:

The Jets still have shot, the schedule is pretty brutal starting with the Pats this week.

I mean let's be honest. This is still a pretty bad team and a team that beat up on a bad Miami team, an up and down Jacksonville team and a putrid Browns team.

I hope the Jets kick the Pats ass on Sunday, just not expecting it, especially with the Pats having 10 days to fix their defensive scheme.

Thank you!!

The Jets are an awful team but....... they are getting excellent coaching on both sides of the ball, Bowles has been gutsy instead of conservative and the players are playing hard and to WIN!!!

What about this should disturb a Jets fan!!!

i don't get it....

3 hours ago, smaxor5 said:

We were missing 2 of our top 3 corners, our best pass rusher and the defense still looked good for the entire game.  What the "all in on the tank" crowd doesn't understand is that that is just one strategy for getting better, there are others.  For instance, with the Jets winning many more games than expected they are suddenly a much more attractive FA destination.  Those top guys like Vernon that said "F that" a couple years ago are now actually considering coming here.  Specifically, a guy like Kirk Cousins might actually come here.

Anything can happen, enjoy the ride at least.

Gotta disagree with that. If Kizer doesn't sh*t the bed on those 2 drives they lose this game by double digits.

Look what the Tank guys don't understand is this. The guys rooting for the team to win on game day do not have unrealistic expectations. We know this team is bad but are so LOYAL to the Jets that we root for them not matter what. Its called being a Jet Fan. The only people with unrealistic expectations are the tank guys because they expect the Jets to do it purposely. That will never happen. The reasons given for Cleveland's supposed tanking play are the result of bad coaching not purposely trying to lose. Why go for it on 4th down if they are tanking? No its just a case of the Coach screwing the pooch. I know its hard to believe there is a HC out there worse than Bowles but there apparently is and he coaches the Browns. The Jets have an awful stretch coming up and I am not expecting much but anything can happen.

I can realistically see this team winning one or two more games at the most. Anything can happen though and if they win more than that so be it. Who knows what their thinking? With Macc at the helm they might not even draft a QB in the first or maybe even the whole friggin draft. He may be eyeing those FA guys and going with skill players in the draft. Or not. We cannot predict what they will do and guys are crying over something that may not even happen. Its stupidity plain and simple.

Just as, or even more important than having a franchise quarterback is having a front office and coaching staff that builds a good competitve culture. Without that, you're Andrew Luck with the Colts, a waste of time.

2015 I felt we had that in Mac/Bowles. Not going to lie, last year really broke hope. But the turnaround this year (not just based off of W's) in culture and competiveness shows me that for once this team has the right football people running it. We'll see how the rest of the year goes, its still too early to call Mac and Bowles geniuses. 

But if this team keeps growing and winning some games. I'll be happy that we will have the people in place to build a team for when we do find our QB.