Finish this sentence....

AFJF

If the Jets upset the Pats on Sunday, it will ___ "create hope" in jetland setting up fans for a heartbreaking five game rollercoaster ride in December ending with the "revenge game" on New Year's eve in the home of cheating and evil - "win and we are in" -  it will be fun, just another day at the office for Jets fans

9.5 point underdogs at home - this is why are are Jets fans, someday we will beat the odds (or draft a QB and have the odds in our favor)

5 hours ago, AFJF said:

If the Jets upset the Pats on Sunday, it will _______________________

upset 4 or 5 posters around here whose sole purpose is to keep up traffic on the board by being contrary to whatever is posted whether it be positive or negative ?  

3 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

f the Jets upset the Pats on Sunday, it will _______________________ not make toe-head return his Beckham jersey,regardless

nfl-shop-odells-secret-fan-large-1.jpg

I actually would love to see a sequel to this commercial where the kid returns his Beckham jersey and exchange it for a Jet . By the way, I thought I was the only lunatic that takes forever to take his Jacket off when I get inside  the house .

5 hours ago, AFJF said:

If the Jets upset the Pats on Sunday, it will _______________________

mean that kony ealy wasnt injured last week, we kept him locked in a cage feeding him raw steak for 2 weeks and unleashed him on his former team.  only way to beat the pats is to beat on TB and he will need to bring the ruckus.

6 hours ago, The Walrus said:

If the Jets upset the Pats on Sunday, it will.....serve a nice hot cup of shut the **** up to those truthsayers in the media who proclaimed our New York Jets were tanking.

Steve Young said that yesterday and the rest of the panel jumped in and said the 'fans' had all talked of tanking but not the team.

I'd say it was evident they were not taking when they signed or traded for a number of these vets

Archived