POLL: Number of Wins Remaining in 2017

The Crimson King

How Many More Wins In 2017?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Prediction; How Many More Wins In 2017?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2017 at 05:13 AM

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I think two, but I'm pulling for all eleven! And then if we lose to the Pats, all ten! and then...

And if we get to the end the last game and we still have 3 wins, I'm rooting for a loss if it means a better draft pick!!

I put down 4 which will get us 7 for the season. But I think we could get an 8-8 not impossible. I expect 2 Ls to NEP but I think a win over either Buff or the Fins but not both. We could beat the Chargers but two tough games against the Falcons and Carolina.  And then games vs Denver, KC the Bucs, the Saints. So out of those 6 games I think we can win two of them. 

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I think two, but I'm pulling for all eleven! And then if we lose to the Pats, all ten! and then...

And if we get to the end the last game and we still have 3 wins, I'm rooting for a loss if it means a better draft pick!!

Well you have been right with all your thoughts on the team so far, so I am sure what you wrote is what will happen.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well you have been right with all your thoughts on the team so far, so I am sure what you wrote is what will happen.

I knew they'd get outplayed by the Browns, that's for sure. Couldn't predict their QB would do be the first person in eight years to turn the ball over twice inside his opponents five yard line and perhaps the first in history to do that in ONE HALF. Couldn't predict their kicker would miss two field goals while ours made a 57 yarder to give them a lead.

And if you watched the game in London, Jags against the Ravens AND happened to catch the Jets first two games of the Jets season and said, "Yeah, the Jets are the better team, here. This is a win." you are either lying or completely delusional.

I can give you a ring right after every game this season, if you'd like, Phil.

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I knew they'd get outplayed by the Browns, that's for sure. Couldn't predict their QB would do be the first person in eight years to turn the ball over twice inside his opponents five yard line and perhaps the first in history to do that in ONE HALF. Couldn't predict their kicker would miss two field goals while ours made a 57 yarder to give them a lead.

And if you watched the game in London, Jags against the Ravens AND happened to catch the Jets first two games of the Jets season and said, "Yeah, the Jets are the better team, here. This is a win." you are either lying or completely delusional.

I can give you a ring right after every game this season, if you'd like, Phil.

The Jets will start no worse than 4 and 3. I said they wouldn't have the top pick ir be in the top 5. Everyone told me I was wrong.

I am just wondering at what point do people start enjoying this amazing season. Everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I am enjoying a young roster getting better and watching the Patriots run coming to an end. 

This playoff run it's going to be so much fun. I check the mail every day for an invoice from the Jets for playoff tickets.

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Jets will start no worse than 4 and 3. I said they wouldn't have the top pick ir be in the top 5. Everyone told me I was wrong.

I am just wondering at what point do people start enjoying this amazing season. Everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I am enjoying a young roster getting better and watching the Patriots run coming to an end. 

This playoff run it's going to be so much fun. I check the mail every day for an invoice from the Jets for playoff tickets.

I love you, but you're noots.

I picked three more wins.  I think they beat the Chargers, Dolphins and someone else.  That someone else could be the Patriots in the last game, or maybe that game is the 4th additional win.  If this is the Patriots' down year, I don't see the Patriots winning a week 17 meaningless game-that is what the Jets do.

But that being said, if NFL teams are supposed to play their best and see how it turns out, the Jets are looking like a 5-7 win team.  This is not a team that picks top 3 in the draft-those teams are pretty evident.  Macc has built a team with a decent defense and a competent-not necessarily good-QB and OL.  The Browns do not have a competent QB, and the Giants do not have a competent OL (and they spent a high first round pick for an inept LT-busted 1st round OL picks really hurt, and are increasingly uncommon).

All that being said, Macc's plan was conceivably to put together an entertaining competitive team, not necessarily one that was going to win a Super Bowl.  The Giants went for it, which was admirable-they just had bad judgment in too many places, and these second contracts continue to backfire.  GM's need to come up with character tests as a prerequisite to getting a second contract.   Now the Giants can get a new FQB and maybe win a couple more Super Bowls.  The Jets will continue to look for a QB.

On the Hopeful side - 7 WINS

Pats - W

Fish - W

Falcons - L

Bills - W

Bucs - W

Car - L

KC - L 

Den - L

NO - W

LAC - W

NE - W