Boston Sports Radio

Jetster

So the joke today was because there are so many Jet players that no one in New England even knows, they played a guessing game by saying a players name, then they had to guess whether it was a NY Jet or a cast member of Westside Story.

Of course they kept playing the audio from the play WHEN YOUR A JET. It was so stupid...it actually made me laugh. 

OMG! If there is a god up there, please find a way for this Jet team to win Sunday, it would send Pats fans into a full blown depression.

21 minutes ago, AFJF said:

No big deal, before Brady and BB they couldn't name any Pats players up in NE.

Try mentioning Steve Grogan and Tony Eason...  I find that those Chowder eating bandwagon jumping Sawx fans don't have a clue who I'm talking about.

16 hours ago, Jetster said:

So the joke today was because there are so many Jet players that no one in New England even knows, they played a guessing game by saying a players name, then they had to guess whether it was a NY Jet or a cast member of Westside Story.

Of course they kept playing the audio from the play WHEN YOUR A JET. It was so stupid...it actually made me laugh. 

OMG! If there is a god up there, please find a way for this Jet team to win Sunday, it would send Pats fans into a full blown depression.

The only thing better than the Giants starting the year 0-5 is to watch the Pats fans after a loss to the Jets. Comedy Gold

Patriots fans have been incredibly spoiled for nearly two decades.  I hate to inform you all, but the Pats losing to the Jets won't send anyone into a meltdown....and no one really gives a sh*t about the Yankees winning either. This must be an example of the Napoleon Complex I've heard about ;)

4 minutes ago, Garb said:

Patriots fans have been incredibly spoiled for nearly two decades.  I hate to inform you all, but the Pats losing to the Jets won't send anyone into a meltdown....and no one really gives a sh*t about the Yankees winning either. This must be an example of the Napoleon Complex I've heard about ;)

This just validated everything you are contesting about Pats fans. Pretty typical.

25 minutes ago, Garb said:

Chowderella!!

1 hour ago, Garb said:

That is complete BS! Pats fans boo when the Pats are down by a point at halftime. With all the talk of the Jets going 0-16, if the Jets won Sunday, the entire day on Monday would be spent discussing the end of the dynasty & if its time for Garapolo,lol. My god, they did that last year or the year before when KC handed their azz to them in KC.

Sports reporters even asked BB if he'd make a QB change, lmao, these fans are despicable & that place is gonna be EMPTY in a few years.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

That is complete BS! Pats fans boo when the Pats are down by a point at halftime. With all the talk of the Jets going 0-16, if the Jets won Sunday, the entire day on Monday would be spent discussing the end of the dynasty & if its time for Garapolo,lol. My god, they did that last year or the year before when KC handed their azz to them in KC.

Sports reporters even asked BB if he'd make a QB change, lmao, these fans are despicable & that place is gonna be EMPTY in a few years.

1) Sports radio sets the agenda and morons call in.  Actually, a percentage of the morons are actually fake calls being made by station employees.  2) Fans boo - that would be the bandwagon douchers or spoiled brats. Every team has their share.   Long time fans understand the blessings.  Long time fans don't call radio shows or feed into the media produced frenzy.

23 hours ago, Jetster said:

The media did this Jet team a great favor by making opponents believe it was impossible to lose to them because they had no talent. The Pat's QB and HC are too smart to fall for that but it has to resonate. Nothing better than being underrated.

Archived