NaVorro Bowman

Guilhermezmc

16 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

In more important news,  Will Tye signed with the Pats, what do we do now!! 

Damn.

Now the Pats are gonna know our whole offense's verbiage and be able to stop McCown from using his veteran knowledge and leadership to make plays.

Once again, the STB sheep demonstrate a total lack of ability to see something from any point of view but their own.

Bowman wanted out of a bad team to sign with a contender.  I am sure the Jets aren't anywhere near his radar.

My fave was thinking Megatron would unretire to play for the Jets. 

Try thinking what the player wants before posting this sh*t.

21 hours ago, rangerous said:

does he stand for the national anthem?

GFY.   Which is less patriotic? 

Kneeling for a 200 year old song that very few actually understand the words?

Or the supposed POTUS thumbing his nose at American citizens devastated by a natural disaster in Puerto Rico? Oh wait... he did throw some paper towels.

I don't care if this is political.   I am sick and tired of this angry white guy "they took our jehbs BS."

According to Lynch, he called all 31 teams to gauge interest in Bowman and there were a few that answered in the affirmative. Lynch said a deal could have been made with one team but it wasn't one Bowman wanted to go to.

So, either we weren't interested, or we were and Bowman wasn't.

On 10/13/2017 at 4:19 PM, dbatesman said:

I'd give up a 4th for him

Didnt they cut him ? I would not Mind Bowman hes a beast and would probably turn this defense elite pretty quick since hes a monster at just about every aspect of Lbing. Not a bad example for the young LB's on this team and he probably has 4 good years left 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Didnt they cut him ? I would not Mind Bowman hes a beast and would probably turn this defense elite pretty quick since hes a monster at just about every aspect of Lbing. Not a bad example for the young LB's on this team and he probably has 4 good years left 

Exactly I feel the same damn way what this guy brings to the table for the young LB's on this team could be so valuable for the future. 

Archived