******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

I think the bad weather will help us. And even though Brady is very efficient and should have few problems picking us apart he still is 40. And slower than he used to be. I can see if there is a choice between Brady and Garappolo this coming offseason Kraft bailing on Brady ("he's like a son to me'). So I see us losing by about 20. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I think the bad weather will help us. And even though Brady is very efficient and should have few problems picking us apart he still is 40. And slower than he used to be. I can see if there is a choice between Brady and Garappolo this coming offseason Kraft bailing on Brady ("he's like a son to me'). So I see us losing by about 20. 

Bad weather?  

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I got $200 for each of my 4 seats and $100 for my parking pass.

Helps me fund my brand new 65" 4K HDR TV on which I'll be enjoying today's loss.

Go Jets!

SAR I

This I am surprised by.  You need funding to purchase a television?  What happened to "don't worry about how rich people spend their money"?

P.S.  Have fun being spied on by your television

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Be real.  No chance.

We ain't facing Jay Cutler, Blake Bortles, or Kevin Hogan today.

SAR I

There was no chance we were going to be 3-2 at this point either. Pats are not that good and their defense is one of the worst in the league. They could easily be 1-4. There certainly is a chance. 

53 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

There was no chance we were going to be 3-2 at this point either. Pats are not that good and their defense is one of the worst in the league. They could easily be 1-4. There certainly is a chance. 

The goat is going to show us why he's the goat , I have a feeling

56 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This I am surprised by.  You need funding to purchase a television?  What happened to "don't worry about how rich people spend their money"?

P.S.  Have fun being spied on by your television

Yeah, I didn't actually need the money for the television, I just wanted to brag about the television.

SNY Jets Pregame show with Ray Lucas coming on now.  1080i.  Thank goodness.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I got $200 for each of my 4 seats and $100 for my parking pass.

Helps me fund my brand new 65" 4K HDR TV on which I'll be enjoying today's loss.

Go Jets!

SAR I

Sorry to hear you can't afford a new TV without hocking assets.  How many times can we down vote one post? 

Much as I want the jets to lose out, can never for a second wish anything but failure and awfulness on the Pats. 

The Pats' coach is a cheating scumbag on the field and in his life. Recall the Giants were adamant he would never be hired when Parcells left there. They knew he is an untrustworthy POS from A to Z. 

There are no 40-year old QBs. At some point this one is gonna fail. the fall is inevitable. It's why Garapolo is going nowhere, but that's another discussion for another day. "Time fvkcs you harder than anything else".

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The "Matt Patricia is going to be the next big time coach" bandwagon is losing all it's wheels this season.

Pats' OL has been terrible too.Brady is taking hits this year like never before. 

This is my game day thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My game day thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my game day thread is useless. Without my game day thread, I am useless. I must fire my game day thread true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My game day thread and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My game day thread is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my game day thread clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My game day thread and I are the defenders of my team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Jets' and there is no enemy, but peace!

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I am excited for today.  Its a meaningful game almost half through the season.  This was not supposed to happen this year.

But, lets be real here.  The Patriots are the better team,  

Pats 31

Jets 17

Hater.

You can't deny our Greatness any longer.

8 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

This is my game day thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My game day thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my game day thread is useless. Without my game day thread, I am useless. I must fire my game day thread true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My game day thread and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My game day thread is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my game day thread clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My game day thread and I are the defenders of my team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Jets' and there is no enemy, but peace!

This should be at the top of every game day thread.

Archived