******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I am way more angry that I’d expect. A loss is acceptable. Losing this way, robbed by a dozen plus sh*tty biased calls, is enraging.

I probably am more angry about this loss than any regular season game I can remember. In addition to the WORST reversal ever, there were several other highly highly highly suspect calls and another really bad reversal on the unnecessary roughness call. McClown was bad and really hurt us, but he also played well at points and the Jets gave everything that had and probably should have won the game. It truly feels like the NFL is rigged now. NFL offices getting panicky that their beloved **Cheatriots** were going to lose. Such complete BS

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I probably am more angry about this loss than any regular season game I can remember. In addition to the WORST reversal ever, there were several other highly highly highly suspect calls and another really bad reversal on the unnecessary roughness call. McClown was bad and really hurt us, but he also played well at points and the Jets gave everything that had and probably should have won the game. It truly feels like the NFL is rigged now. NFL offices getting panicky that their beloved **Cheatriots** were going to lose. Such complete BS

True. The officiating was a total abortion and that overturned TD was the worst call I have ever witnessed. It's really hard to not to believe that this game league isn't rigged after what I just saw today. 

15 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

True. The officiating was a total abortion and that overturned TD was the worst call I have ever witnessed. It's really hard to not to believe that this game league isn't rigged after what I just saw today. 

There was no clear evidence of him fumbling over the goal line. It bobbled a tiny bit and the angles show he had complete control again around the half yard line. It is the worst call I have ever seen, a complete abuse of the review system by the NFL. 

18 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I agree 100%

The NFL is literally destroying itself.   

You just can't have calls like this go against the home team time and time again.  And I'm not even talking about the Jets; it is horrific across the board and pointing it out doesn't make you a crybaby, not a man or a snowflake as some try and claim out here. 

No pointing out the obvious is to reveal that the NFL is disintegrating right before our eyes and only those with their head in the sand can't see this. 

This is worse than the Vinnie helmet TD; that was a disgrace and we got the call because Parcellls was our coach. 

I point this out because I can see the truth, it had nothing to do with homerism, it has to do with being a fan of NFL football.  

Good Grief !!

16 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

You can't!!!!

No one thought that the Jets were going to be any good; no one!!

Let us have Brady and them have McCown and then we would see the difference.   

This team is well well coached and never gives up.  

Good grief Charlie ? Surely you jest. Bowles is overmatched every Sunday.  And the Jets aren't very good - not terrible - more like mediocre, which is better than I thought but still it's a far cry from being a respectable competitive team week in week out.  This team is a mess, like some Frankenstein version of the WFL.  Terrible drafting, terrible FA signings.....this average, mediocre play will continue throughout the year. Make no mistake.  Bowles should be done after this year but unfortunately Mac will survive.

16 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

You can't!!!!

No one thought that the Jets were going to be any good; no one!!

Let us have Brady and them have McCown and then we would see the difference.   

This team is well well coached and never gives up.  

You mean raw rookie Brady or Belichick's finished masterpiece? You can't remove coaching from the equation and reinsert it at your convenience.

40 minutes ago, BigO said:

Good grief Charlie ? Surely you jest. Bowles is overmatched every Sunday.  And the Jets aren't very good - not terrible - more like mediocre, which is better than I thought but still it's a far cry from being a respectable competitive team week in week out.  This team is a mess, like some Frankenstein version of the WFL.  Terrible drafting, terrible FA signings.....this average, mediocre play will continue throughout the year. Make no mistake.  Bowles should be done after this year but unfortunately Mac will survive.

You really believe this???

You truly believe that EVERY Sunday this season that the Jets have had the far superior, better and more talented team all SIX weeks that they have played this year and that Bowles is actually hindering McCown and so on from heretofore hidden greatness?

You believe that?

Last year I was ALL OVER BOWLES for the performance of the team, all over him!!  

However because I made what I felt was an honest assessment last year doesn't stop me from seeing what is before my eyes this year, which is, a well coached team that is playing hard week in and week out regardless of the INSANE REPLAY calls on the field or the lack of key significant talent on the offensive side of the ball! 

On 10/15/2017 at 4:26 PM, Stark said:

The refs didn’t help. It we shot ourselves inthe foot when we should have been trying to score an extra 10-14 pts in first half. Then we don’t need the ref excuse 

this is where we difer, I understand your point, but the refs lead to 14 point difference. get the calls right even if the team that is supposed to be 0-16 would have won. There is no excuse for league making billions of dollars to get wrong calls esp when the lead to the outcome of game. Refs should be like kids seen but not heard unless a rule is broken. To 80 percent of the people The Jets were Screwed. How is that right, simple it isn't but yet people are more concerned over standing for the anthem then getting the game right.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:33 PM, Jimmy 2 Times said:

True, but they gave them momentum.  Jets were about to go up 3 scores, instead they pick up the helmet to helmet flag and give them 30 yards on the bs PI call making it a one score game.

You have to see how that changed the game.

It changes the game, sure, but at the end of the day, it didnt equal 21 points. 

Archived