Post your theories as to why Bryce Petty won't start next week.

T0mShane

While it's kind of comforting watching McCown throw to Jeremy Kerley and Matt Forte, we're now almost halfway through the 2017 season and it's time to stop jerking around, or is it? McCown is McCown is McCown, etc. So what excuse will Bowles and the Jets use to keep trotting him out there? 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

While it's kind of comforting watching McCown throw to Jeremy Kerley and Matt Forte, we're now almost halfway through the 2017 season and it's time to stop jerking around, or is it? McCown is McCown is McCown, etc. So what excuse will Bowles and the Jets use to keep trotting him out there? 

When they go on a losing streak they will turn to Petty

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Let me take a guess, is it because he's a moron.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

no..  we have a chance to win.  no need to rehash the ridiculous calls the refs made.

The call that   turns a touchdown into 1st and 10 at the 20 for the other team was not the average crappy call. Irrefutable evidence to turn a TD called on the field . Troll all you like but that call was a travesty 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Dude went out of his way to lose this game today. We’re talented enough to stick around with good teams but since McCown is basically a zero sum/ player with no sense of winning we have to move on from him.

He was fine but he is not the type to win a game all by himself. He is not playing behind the best offensive line and running the ball for 50 yards is not helping things.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

The one the turns a ouchdown into 1sr and 20 for the other team was not the average crappy call. Irrefutable evidence to turn a TD called on the field . Troll all you like but that call was a travesty 

Who are you arguing with?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The that  turns a touchdown into 1sr and 20 for the other team was not the average crappy call. Irrefutable evidence to turn a TD called on the field . Troll all you like but that call was a travesty 

Yes it was and Todd Bowles did nothing to let the referees know it was. 

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bowles is gonna' stick with his vet QB until mathematically eliminated, so we should see Petty for two or three weeks later in the season.

Awesome.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Honestly I'm just still stunned by the one call. One of the strangest calls I've seen. 

I'm agreeing with you though..  I'm saying it was one of the most ridiculous calls I've ever seen.  I just sat there in stunned silence while my 13 year old stared at me looking for queues on how he should react.  I didn't want to start dropping F bombs and screaming even though I may have been on the inside.

Just now, Pac said:

I'm agreeing with you though..  I'm saying it was one of the most ridiculous calls I've ever seen.  I just sat there in stunned silence while my 13 year old stared at me looking for queues on how he should react.  I didn't want to start dropping F bombs and screaming even though I may have been on the inside.

Well done Dad. Maybe should have screamed you could have scare the kid into picking a different team. LOL

Archived