WT-you know what -I can't get sleep, I am still too mad

JohnnyLV

Seriously, WTF was that? Never has officiated looked so blatantly corrupt and suspicious. 

WTF is up with Todd Bowles predictably going all super conservative after up 14-0. Did he f'n expect to win 14-7. We are playing the **Cheatriots and Cindy.

WTF is up with our "veteran" "gives us the best chance to win" QB making asinine rookie mistake after stupid rookie mistake burning not 1 but f'n 2 crucial TOs because he cant snap the ball in 40 seconds

WTF is up with taking sacks in the 2 min drill? Not like you don't have 4 downs. Throw it the F away

How in all the F's in the world do you throw a INT with 30 seconds left? How?

WTF is up with Matt Forte actually getting carries?? I mean seriously there is a fry cook some where in Skokie. IL that is probably a better runner than Forte right now. 

WTF is up with Mo and Leonard? Could they be more f'n invisible

WTF was that "PI" call against Gronk. Seriously he pushes off blatantly and then gets a PI call.

WTF was up with picking up the UR flag

Seriously F the NFL. F the blatant favoritism showed to the cheaters. F the NFL again Someone in that f'n replay office needs to not only be fired but publicly shamed

F the Refs

F the NFL...it's not about kneeling its about officiating f'n ruing the entire game. They need to seriously looking at the motherf'n rules on fumbles because in no place in the Universe other than Cheatriot land does that even resemble a fumble. It makes no sense. On any level

F the NFL. F the officials. F the replay guy F the *Cheatriots

Just FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK 

I was so mad that I got 2-3 hrs of sleep and have school and work today...ugh

Big downfall of the time diff in the U.K.

I don’t usually get this mad about losses anymore, but I was beside myself with some of those calls. 

I'm not that surprised about what happened, to be honest. The league has been favoring the Cheaters for a very long time. Yesterday was just more obvious of this fact because the Cheaters aren't that good this year, so they are relying on league assistance more than usual.  

To have them blatantly steal points from their opponents. Unreal. 

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

I was so mad that I got 2-3 hrs of sleep and have school and work today...ugh

Big downfall of the time diff in the U.K.

I don’t usually get this mad about losses anymore, but I was beside myself with some of those calls. 

Yes some of this really irked me. The zero passion from Todd on the Touchback fumble Bull sh*t. The face mask to face mask picked up flag. The BS PI calls. It's the NFL way.

I think the Big name franchises get to much of this, it's why people are switching off, we want new teams to emerge, and not the same old 5 or 6 teams every year winning it.

It also makes it so much tougher, when the refs are this bad, and show obvious bias. 

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Seriously, WTF was that? Never has officiated looked so blatantly corrupt and suspicious. 

WTF is up with Todd Bowles predictably going all super conservative after up 14-0. Did he f'n expect to win 14-7. We are playing the **Cheatriots and Cindy.

WTF is up with our "veteran" "gives us the best chance to win" QB making asinine rookie mistake after stupid rookie mistake burning not 1 but f'n 2 crucial TOs because he cant snap the ball in 40 seconds

WTF is up with taking sacks in the 2 min drill? Not like you don't have 4 downs. Throw it the F away

How in all the F's in the world do you throw a INT with 30 seconds left? How?

WTF is up with Matt Forte actually getting carries?? I mean seriously there is a fry cook some where in Skokie. IL that is probably a better runner than Forte right now. 

WTF is up with Mo and Leonard? Could they be more f'n invisible

WTF was that "PI" call against Gronk. Seriously he pushes off blatantly and then gets a PI call.

WTF was up with picking up the UR flag

Seriously F the NFL. F the blatant favoritism showed to the cheaters. F the NFL again Someone in that f'n replay office needs to not only be fired but publicly shamed

F the Refs

F the NFL...it's not about kneeling its about officiating f'n ruing the entire game. They need to seriously looking at the motherf'n rules on fumbles because in no place in the Universe other than Cheatriot land does that even resemble a fumble. It makes no sense. On any level

F the NFL. F the officials. F the replay guy F the *Cheatriots

Just FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK 

Another slap in the face for the Jet organization. This is a league of elites. In a sense it mirrors society. Not all are treated equally.  Listening to NFL stooges defend this call is even more sickening than the call itself. The fact that this was an overruling of a TD called by the ref who was standing next to the play makes it extremely suspicious. I would investigate Al Riveron, the scumbag responsible for this mess. See if he has ties to gambling or organized crime.

Yeah I know what you guys mean. Just totally pissed off about this game. To have it taken from you like that is going to be an issue down the line for me. The one thing I am worried about is how its gonna effect the team. Bowles lost them last year and this is going to test this teams resolve. If they come out flat next week I think he will be on that same road this season. Big test for this coaching staff next week as far as getting them ready to play after a major blow to the teams psyche like that. This will show if Bowles is a competent leader or has learned anything from last year. The fact that he didn't go ballistic after that call may make some players feel like he hasn't got their backs. That sows the seeds of dissent on a team when the players feel that way. Lets see how stone face handles it.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

This is why I don't care anymore. I still watch Jets games but don't watch any other NFL anymore. I'm close to giving up on the whole thing. I seriously don't put any energy into it anymore.

I'm not mad about it but it's hard to not feel a little foolish still letting this crap tug at your emotions. It's at the " ignore the man behind the curtain" level with the NFL. Won't be long before  fans have to accept it like the WWE entertainment product it has become or Move on. Even the picked up flag for an illegal hit was by definition an illegal hit. He clearly hit the receiver in the face with his helmet. Not hard but still satisfied the criteria. Yet we see lesser infractions called all the time. But to pick up a flag and to make up an over turn in the same game like that? A little much. The NFL is no more real than Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy at this point.

This is why I don't care anymore. I still watch Jets games but don't watch any other NFL anymore. I'm close to giving up on the whole thing. I seriously don't put any energy into it anymore.

I am in my mid 40's, and have been a die hard Jets fan for as long as I can remember. My moods went up and down with Jets victories and losses for a few days into the week. In 1st grade, I had to go home sick the Monday after the AJ Duey debacle, yep, 1st grade I went home sick. I grew up in a house that bled green, had season tickets for years and years and years, went to every game, missed important functions for Jets games, traveled to road games, and on and on. And this is the point I am at now too. For the last few years I hadn't watched a single non Jets game, when historically I would watch every second of live NFL games I could. They are sucking the fandom out of me for many reasons. Yesterday may have been the last straw. I may become the type of fan I have historically hated. The one who will jump back on the bandwagon if the Jets ever do get good again, which is probably not going to happen. I have come to realize I enjoy talking to other Jets fans about the Jets more than I actually do watching the games anymore.

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

I am in my mid 40's, and have been a die hard Jets fan for as long as I can remember. My moods went up and down with Jets victories and losses for a few days into the week. In 1st grade, I had to go home sick the Monday after the AJ Duey debacle, yep, 1st grade I went home sick. I grew up in a house that bled green, had season tickets for years and years and years, went to every game, missed important functions for Jets games, traveled to road games, and on and on. And this is the point I am at now too. For the last few years I hadn't watched a single non Jets game, when historically I would watch every second of live NFL games I could. They are sucking the fandom out of me for many reasons. Yesterday may have been the last straw. I may become the type of fan I have historically hated. The one who will jump back on the bandwagon if the Jets ever do get good again, which is probably not going to happen. I have come to realize I enjoy talking to other Jets fans about the Jets more than I actually do watching the games anymore.

Nobody likes a quitter.......

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I'm not mad about it but it's hard to not feel a little foolish still letting this crap tug at your emotions. It's at the " ignore the man behind the curtain@ level with the NFL. Won't be long before  fans have to accept it like the WWE entertainment product it has become or Move on. Even the picked up flag for an illegal hit was by definition an illegal hit. He clearly hit the receiver in the face with his helmet. Not hard but still satisfied the criteria. Yet we see lesser infractions called all the time. But to pick up a flag and to make up an over turn in the same game like that? A little much. The NFL is no more real than Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy at this point.

Even when I try and watch other games that I don't care about it, 10 minutes in and it's just completely dictated by penalties. 

I genuinely just don't care anymore. 

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nobody likes a quitter.......

Whatever 

Youre being duped. Just bc some people are seeing what's blatantly obvious, that the league and sport is a joke, don't get mad or throw sarcasm at No Bowles. 

Gambling, Fantasty Football, and the general population that loves their routines is the only reason why the NFL is still relevant 

12 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Even when I try and watch other games that I don't care about it team, 10 minutes in and it's just completely dictated by penalties. 

I genuinely just don't care anymore. 

the nfl is trying to blame the loss of viewership on everything from politics to protests.  the afc has been a joke since the tuck rule, go ask fans in baltimore, indy, new york, denver and cincinnati what they think of the reversed call yesterday.  all these fans have their own war stories of how their teams have been similarly screwed vs. the patriots.  the reversed call with ASJ was terrible, as was the PI that handed the pats their first td.  and the fact the refs called a holding on NE right after they took away the jets td was the worst of it, it basically confirmed they felt the call was awful.  

i left the game after that bs call.  and it's one thing if i'm bitter, i'm nearly 50 and i've seen the jets get screwed by the refs too many times in my life, i'm jaded by the whole thing.  but my son, he's first learning.  and good for him, when we got home he's not watching football, he's on netflix or something.  and the nfl wonders why viewership is down.  keep alienating the younger fans with these rigged outcomes, and the younger generations will avoid this product and the nfl will still be blaming it on politics.

Barely slept. Woke up this morning and decided to work from home. Wife wakes up, learns that I'm WFH today, and asks, "are you still sad? There's nothing you can do about it. Gotta move on". I don't say anything because I know she's doing her best, but I'm not sad. Haven't been sad at all. I've absolutely furious about the refs, the pats*****, and the NFL in general to the point of shutting down my day. And I ******* hate pats* fans. They're literally the worst human beings on the face of this earth. 

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Barely slept. Woke up this morning and decided to work from home. Wife wakes up, learns that I'm WFH today, and asks, "are you still sad? There's nothing you can do about it. Gotta move on". I don't say anything because I know she's doing her best, but I'm not sad. Haven't been sad at all. I've absolutely furious about the refs, the pats*****, and the NFL in general to the point of shutting down my day. And I ******* hate pats* fans. They're literally the worst human beings on the face of this earth. 

pats fans are the worst, they sat their gloating after these bogus calls as if they collectively confirmed how great their team is.  this team has been gifted wins and championships since the stupid tuck rule and it's worse now b/c their team is average and needs a lot of unethical help to win games against teams like the jets.

8 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

pats fans are the worst, they sat their gloating after these bogus calls as if they collectively confirmed how great their team is.  this team has been gifted wins and championships since the stupid tuck rule and it's worse now b/c their team is average and needs a lot of unethical help to win games against teams like the jets.

And the irony of it all is that they feel like they are the victim and that Goodell has it in for them.

Whatever 

Youre being duped. Just bc some people are seeing what's blatantly obvious, that the league and sport is a joke, don't get mad or throw sarcasm at No Bowles. 

Gambling, Fantasty Football, and the general population that loves their routines is the only reason why the NFL is still relevant 

I want to believe that this is not true and yet a big part of me agrees that this is all a sham.

Where does it go from here though?

Does it remain a hidden reality forever? Or does it get announced at some point?

A league that is not actually based upon competition is such a disgusting concept. Can this be proven?

There's a major lawsuit/settlement in there. A public unveiling that this is not fair competition would be the biggest entertainment news I've ever known and would cause insane ripple effects on American life.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Me too man. Disgraceful. The NFL is now the OFL. Officials Football League. Still cannot wrap my head around how a ball can not be intercepted, fumbled, or dropped, yet deemed a turnover.

Do these guys make this sh*t up as they go? Unreal.

8 minutes ago, peebag said:

Boohoohoo....it was one freakin' play - how about this - leading 14-0, how about all them high draft picks on defense and the supposed guru of d stop Brady?

Much more than one play , the refs controlled the game . Wasn't it amazing that after the ASJ "fumble" the Pats got a holding call, when they hold 99% of the time.

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Much more than one play , the refs controlled the game . Wasn't it amazing that after the ASJ "fumble" the Pats got a holding call, when they hold 99% of the time.

the telltale sign they botched a call was the hold right after that, when brady stood in the pocket all day and didn't get touched and there were no holds called.  

4 hours ago, TMAC said:

Another slap in the face for the Jet organization. This is a league of elites. In a sense it mirrors society. Not all are treated equally.  Listening to NFL stooges defend this call is even more sickening than the call itself. The fact that this was an overruling of a TD called by the ref who was standing next to the play makes it extremely suspicious. I would investigate Al Riveron, the scumbag responsible for this mess. See if he has ties to gambling or organized crime.

I agree...

The Jets announcers after the game were saying to Jet callers; " what you think that it is a conspiracy?"; and "they must have seen something we didn't" ... Well it is now the next day and there aren't any other VIEWS OR SHOTS OR VIDEO that justifies that FREAKING CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL stooges they are until their sycophantic behavior destroys the game we love... 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm not mad about it but it's hard to not feel a little foolish still letting this crap tug at your emotions. It's at the " ignore the man behind the curtain" level with the NFL. Won't be long before  fans have to accept it like the WWE entertainment product it has become or Move on. Even the picked up flag for an illegal hit was by definition an illegal hit. He clearly hit the receiver in the face with his helmet. Not hard but still satisfied the criteria. Yet we see lesser infractions called all the time. But to pick up a flag and to make up an over turn in the same game like that? A little much. The NFL is no more real than Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy at this point.

Thank you and this is what is bothering me the most....... :( 

Whatever 

Think in truth, and I don't want to derail the thread, the end of perceived innocence was over when the NFL burnt those tapes because they said that  (i) there was nothing on the tapes (and/or everyone does it); (ii) if there was something very significant on the tapes don't worry about it because we "saw" it and you can "Trust" us and finally (iii) yes this was very very serious but the Pats were good so they would have won anyway... and oh did we tell you we burnt the tapes.

After that the kiddie glasses had to come off for me because anyone who is a paralegal knows better than to take the actions that the NFL took of destroying evidence and then claiming that they told the truth...... and it continues to hurt the game because any call that is suspect or blatant like yesterday and goes the Pats way touches on that initial dishonesty and cover-up..

Archived