I AM SICK OF IT - This won't happen here anymore

Maxman

Guys there is no easy way to say this. We have been over this time and time again. Yet I have to keep explaining it.

Listen, we don't really care or get involved into to much beyond the Jets. We don't really concern ourselves with a lot of important issues, but this one keeps coming up. Over and over and over again. I am not sure why I have to keep clarifying this but honestly it has long passed the point of being annoying. I am not sure what else we can do at this point to drive this point home but believe me this either gets through this time or we will make big changes here.

Not going to let this false news spread any further.

So, for the absolute last time, I am not a dancer. I am simply making money moves.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Guys there is no easy way to say this. We have been over this time and time again. Yet I have to keep explaining it.

Listen, we don't really care or get involved into to much beyond the Jets. We don't really concern ourselves with a lot of important issues, but this one keeps coming up. Over and over and over again. I am not sure why I have to keep clarifying this but honestly it has long passed the point of being annoying. I am not sure what else we can do at this point to drive this point home but believe me this either gets through this time or we will make big changes here.

Not going to let this false news spread any further.

So, for the absolute last time, I am not a dancer. I am simply making money moves.

image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJ

Just now, Dcat said:

huh?  You realize that we have no idea what in the world you are talking about.  There is no context in your post. So whatever it is you are raging over, I hope it works out well for you and the forum.

It is okay. If you look up and behind you, you might still see the joke. Apparently it sailed over your head.

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

LOL, no. I did just get an email from Scout saying they merged with someone else and will be doing great things. Stay tuned I guess.

I can't wait to see the site after the new update....might compare to what others looked like in 2002...kewl

9 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I can't wait to see the site after the new update....might compare to what others looked like in 2002...kewl

Yeah, I hear they're going to incorporate this amazing new feature called emoticons. Max better watch out....

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sorry everyone, it has been too tense. Just trying to lighten the mood with humor.  :)

I’d totally rub your shoulders right now if we were together.  Maybe more, since you’ve done such a good job of not bothering these hoes so you’re not bother them.

29 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

18 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Yeah, I hear they're going to incorporate this amazing new feature called emoticons. Max better watch out....

I was thinking about Scout. They had one guy who was a programmer that was in charge of the forums. He also had other responsibilities. He had one other programmer who helped him part time.

If those guys left they basically hand a legacy app to someone else and say good luck. Basically they need to pick a 3rd party platform and work on a conversion tool fast. That would be their best bet. They should have listened to me years ago, they could have saved the 100 million or more that they lost. :)

Archived