Brad Kaaya just got cut

HighPitch

Kaaya = Hackenburg.  They took a flier on the guy in the 6th round, found he can't play and no harm no foul out he goes.

With the Jets we reach for a project like Kaaya in the 2nd, red shirt him, stick him as the 3rd stringer and have to keep the guy because, well....2nd rounder.

1 minute ago, jetscanes331 said:

I've watched Brad over the years extensively. He's not an NFL QB. He's statuesque in the backfield, can't feel pressure, and locks on to receivers. Arm talent is mediocre. Based on what I've seen Petty and Hack both have more potential in the NFL.

Fair enough. 

I know nothing about Kaaya other than lots of folks wanted him in later rounds and now hes available. 

Hackenberg looks awful. This is no secret. Not sure why giving him a shot would be so over the top outrageous 

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

No. Feed your ego elsewhere. Thanks

As you like mate.

You created  the thread, presumably you think it’s worthy of discourse. You’re bitching no one is into the guy, clearly you think we should be.

But no worries.

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Fair enough. 

I know nothing about Kaaya other than lots of folks wanted him in later rounds and now hes available. 

Hackenberg looks awful. This is no secret. Not sure why giving him a shot would be so over the top outrageous 

I think the kaaya hype was stat based. He looked good on the books and got better every year. You can amass some serious stats as a 3 year starter at Miami. He never really won the big games though and seemed pedestrian most of the time.

Just now, Warfish said:

As you like mate.

You created  the thread, presumably you think it’s worthy of discourse. You’re bitching no one is into the guy, clearly you think we should be.

But no worries.

Im bitching? Really?  I have no horse in this race. Just relaying information. 

Im curious what people think of him. Youre trying to create a debate and some false narrative about how I think hes the cats meow and we need him. Sorry mate. Nice try though

Brad Kaaya - QB -  Lions

Lions claimed QB Brad Kaaya off waivers from the Panthers.

Kaaya spent the summer with Detroit but was let go at final cuts and later claimed by Carolina. He gives the Lions some insurance for Matthew Stafford, who has been hampered by ankle and hamstring injuries in recent weeks.
Related: Panthers

Oct 18 - 4:44 PM

55 minutes ago, jetscanes331 said:

Yes. Drafted by Detroit (former canes coach Al golden is on their offensive staff) and then signed by Carolina (Ken Dorsey is QB coach). If he didn't stick in those two places..

Looked okay in the pre-season but not really worth the time. Why load up on QB's when they got 1 less than mediocre one, 1 don't know what and 1 question mark? A case of better the devil you know.

Archived