Darron Lee is 23

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Maxman said:

From @NYJEts

Darron Lee just turned 23.

The doubters have made him the man he is today.

I think they are just being negative here for no reason. Darron Lee has many people who believe in him. Each week the running back and tight end from the other team rave about him.

Give me credit.  On his birthday last year I predicted that he would turn 23 exactly 1 year later.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Let's make a deal. You get Mark Sanchez to hang out with us and I will:

1. Buy dinner for the three of us

2. Apologize to him in person

:)

I'm going to hold you to that.

May take a few years, and if he wins the Super Bowl with Chicago he'll be hard to track down, but I'm going to make that happen.

SAR I

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

May take a few years, and if he wins the Super Bowl with Chicago he'll be hard to track down, but I'm going to make that happen.

SAR I

If this happens you owe it to this forum to film the whole thing and let us watch you debate his merits.

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If he doesn't win the Super Bowl he might need that free meal. Could be easier to get him to meet us than we think.

20 hours ago, SAR I said:

That's fair.  I apologize.

Still, I don't see you shutting down all negative Mark Sanchez threads, I don't see Mark Sanchez in your avatar, I don't see Mark Sanchez next to Curtis Martin and Joe Klecko in the JN header, there is a lot you can do to right the wrong of the social media assassination of Mark Sanchez.

SAR I

Sanchez sucked then.  He sucked before then.  And he sucks now.  He was never "franchise" QB material contrary to your opinion.  

That is all.  

On 10/19/2017 at 10:23 AM, Beerfish said:

He made a very nice play on the strip fumble last game, unfortunately for every big play like that there are a half dozen terrible plays.  He cannot play head on without getting blowup even by TEs and rbs.  He can't cover at all, and no being close to making a play 5 times a game puts him in Kyle wilson territory.  He is not a a rush end, can't set the edge or rush the passer.  He also seems to b a bit of a nutjob from some of the off season stuff. 

In any case I am fully confident that Todd bowles will put him in great position to succeed with the abilities he does have......not!

Couldn't resist:

image.png

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Sanchez sucked then.  He sucked before then.  And he sucks now.  He was never "franchise" QB material contrary to your opinion.  

That is all.  

No quarterback in Jets history, not even Joe Namath, had a first two-year run like Mark Sanchez did.  Best prospect we've seen heading into his 3rd year.

And then Rex Ryan was the wrong coach at the wrong time with the wrong agenda and Tony Sparano, Chaz Schillens, Tim Tebow, Clyde Gates, Fat Shonn Greene, Wayne Hunter, and the rest of the lousy craptastic offense was Mark's undoing.

You can continue to fuel the social media assassination or you can admit you were wrong.  The cavalcade of horrid quarterbacks in New York since people like you got him released should be proof of that.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No quarterback in Jets history, not even Joe Namath, had a first two-year run like Mark Sanchez did.  Best prospect we've seen heading into his 3rd year.

And then Rex Ryan was the wrong coach at the wrong time with the wrong agenda and Tony Sparano, Chaz Schillens, Tim Tebow, Clyde Gates, Fat Shonn Greene, Wayne Hunter, and the rest of the lousy craptastic offense was Mark's undoing.

You can continue to fuel the social media assassination or you can admit you were wrong.  The cavalcade of horrid quarterbacks in New York since people like you got him released should be proof of that.

SAR I

LOL.  Admit I am wrong?  Sanchez had field vision that was barely a nocth better than Geno Smith's view of the field.  Could never tell where and when the rush was coming, as a good pro QB in the NFL must do.  He doesn't come close to deserving even a fraction of the praise you bestow upon him.  His release was slow probably because his limited brain couldn't make decisions quick enough by NFL standards and as we all witnessed, he often would make the wrong decision.    It's really too bad Rex his various OCs and Matt Cavanugh did not  do anything to help him improve.  Not sure if that's because Cavanugh didn't know what he was doing or Mark was uncoachable, meaning that no matter what the coaching he would lapse into that deer in headlights brainless moments, game after game.    the coaching staff did nothing to help him learn how to play like a pro and Sanchez had less than a stellar work ethic that diminished as time went on with the Jets. Sanchez had the maturity of a little boy and weak leadership skills in the clubhoouse, although better than Geno's.  I know you enjoy your little delusion, but I'm not quite sure why. Look at Mark's lack of success everywhere else he went after the Jets.   The Jets stats you provide from early in Sanchezs career are just correlations and do not establish that the teams record in Sanchez's early days were caused by him.  There were many other factors.  In any event, it wasn't sustainable even if Sanchez contributed to the cause.  He never had what it takes.  We kept him way too long.  Good riddance.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  Admit I am wrong?  Sanchez had field vision that was barely a nocth better than Geno Smith's view of the field.  Could never tell where and when the rush was coming, as a good pro QB in the NFL must do.  He doesn't come close to deserving even a fraction of the praise you bestow upon him.  His release was slow probably because his limited brain couldn't make decisions quick enough by NFL standards and as we all witnessed, he often would make the wrong decision.    It's really too bad Rex his various OCs and Matt Cavanugh did not  do anything to help him improve.  Not sure if that's because Cavanugh didn't know what he was doing or Mark was uncoachable, meaning that no matter what the coaching he would lapse into that deer in headlights brainless moments, game after game.    the coaching staff did nothing to help him learn how to play like a pro and Sanchez had less than a stellar work ethic that diminished as time went on with the Jets. Sanchez had the maturity of a little boy and weak leadership skills in the clubhoouse, although better than Geno's.  I know you enjoy your little delusion, but I'm not quite sure why. Look at Mark's lack of success everywhere else he went after the Jets.   The Jets stats you provide from early in Sanchezs career are just correlations and do not establish that the teams record in Sanchez's early days were caused by him.  There were many other factors.  In any event, it wasn't sustainable even if Sanchez contributed to the cause.  He never had what it takes.  We kept him way too long.  Good riddance.

Show me your posts from August 2011 where you were showing grave concern about the New York Jets quarterback position.

SAR I

Archived