TRADE dept. : time to trade Andrew Luck ? ? ?

kelly

18 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I would rather have a healthy Luck over any of the QBs coming out in the draft.  Those guys are a crap shoot, Luck, when healthy, is a franchise QB.

yup !..

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

7 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

I would rather have a healthy Luck over any of the QBs coming out in the draft.  Those guys are a crap shoot, Luck, when healthy, is a franchise QB.

Only way we even have shot at Luck is if we end up with a top 2 pick.

I think the 49ers end up sending the Colts a package for Luck including their 1st round pick which will be a top 2.

There's only one reason to trade Luck.  He's damaged goods.  Guy was supposed to be ready for camp.  But his Shou7lder was in too much pain.  so they let him rest it.  He'd be ready for game 1, they said.  But his shoulder hadn't responded well to throwing, joint swelled, very painful.  So they put him on short-term IR.  And he's ready to come back!  Except he isn't.  Shoulder became acutely painful again.  Now they're considering shutting him down for the season.

Sorry, but he was ruined by Pagano.  Herm now has good company.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2017/08/16/andrew-lucks-secret-pain-timeline-injury-colts-hid-more-than-year/523709001/

15 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

There's only one reason to trade Luck.  He's damaged goods.  Guy was supposed to be ready for camp.  But his Shou7lder was in too much pain.  so they let him rest it.  He'd be ready for game 1, they said.  But his shoulder hadn't responded well to throwing, joint swelled, very painful.  So they put him on short-term IR.  And he's ready to come back!  Except he isn't.  Shoulder became acutely painful again.  Now they're considering shutting him down for the season.

Sorry, but he was ruined by Pagano.  Herm now has good company.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2017/08/16/andrew-lucks-secret-pain-timeline-injury-colts-hid-more-than-year/523709001/

It does not sound good, I don't think he will play this year. He may not play again?

The Doctor that Francesa has on once a week to talk football injuries with said since Luck wasn't throwing full by now (this was back in the 1st week) then they probably miss diagnosed his post surgery sore/weak arm/shoulder, and it's probably something to do with his bicep that needs to be strengthened, or possibly surgically repaired to get complete strength back in his arm.

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Only way we even have shot at Luck is if we end up with a top 2 pick.

I think the 49ers end up sending the Colts a package for Luck including their 1st round pick which will be a top 2.

49ers are going to be after Cousins. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived