....and that's why Josh McCown has never been able to stick on an NFL team...

jetscrazey

9 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Could've used this season to develop Petty but instead we're going 6-10 with a 38 year old JAG who makes a dumb turnover every single week.  Won't get a franchise QB in the draft.  I hope it was worth it Jets fans.

You are acting like the fans who want to watch their team win are making the decisions...

Regardless of who wants to tank or try to win as many games as possible are making the calls. I wanted McCown to remain the starter after we started 3-2. But what does that really mean?

Your post should probably end with "I hope it was worth it Jets". It's not the fans fault regardless.

20 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Could've used this season to develop Petty but instead we're going 6-10 with a 38 year old JAG who makes a dumb turnover every single week.  Won't get a franchise QB in the draft.  I hope it was worth it Jets fans.

Petty is trash and McCown had 4 touchdowns 

Just now, Pac said:

They put up 28 pts and had a 14 pt lead in the 4th.  Kacy Rogers D lets Matt Moore drive up and down the field.

The solution = play Petty

:rolleyes:

When a "defensive genius" is losing games because his JAG QB only produced four touchdowns, maybe we need to look at who/what the real problem is.

Just now, AFJF said:

When a "defensive genius" is losing games because his JAG QB only produced four touchdowns, maybe we need to look at who/what the real problem is.

Bowles changes to the coaching staff have worked out well but the one he didn't make may lead to his firing.

Mixed feelings on this one..  I like Morton, Bates, Wilson and the team is playing hard for Bowles but watching this D collapse is getting old.

McCown *is* carrying this team, despite being a journeyman.  Other than Kearse, his receivers are all Jags, we have no running game and the Oline is below average.

All our draft and financial capital is in our D.  So when the O puts up 28 points, frankly that should be good enough.  Anyway, he’s the only reason we’ve won three games and been in two others.

Forte, Kearse, Clairborne and McCown are the best players on the team right now, and that should be pretty worrying if people are interested in the youth of the team.

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

If Petty needs development, and isn't better than the QB you just told us was sh*t, what does that say about Petty?

Relax, we'll see the kids eventually.  Neither is the golden solution at QB, so you may as well not worry.  There is no Hack miracle inbound.

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If Petty needs development, and isn't better than the QB you just told us was sh*t, what does that say about Petty?

Relax, we'll see the kids eventually.  Neither is the golden solution at QB, so you may as well not worry.  There is no Hack miracle inbound.

Some of us aren't convinced he isn't better.  He's just younger, and a 4th round pick blocking a far worse second round pick.

So my black helicopter theory is that they are waiting long enough to justify bringing Hack in, skipping over Petty.  That should be fun times on JN.

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Some of us aren't convinced he isn't better.  He's just younger, and a 4th round pick blocking a far worse second round pick.

So my black helicopter theory is that they are waiting long enough to justify bringing Hack in, skipping over Petty.  That should be fun times on JN.

I’m been dreading the post bye week, Hackenberg leap frog of Petty since McCown tried to cough up that Jacksonville game.

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Last weekend the Falcons, at home, led 17-0 at halftime. The Dolphins won 20-17 shutting out the Falcon offense led by last season's MVP, Matt Ryan, a loaded roster, and coached by according to Jet fans, the superior coach in Dan Quinn.

That doesn't excuse the Jets, I'm still annoyed but just throwing it out there

1 hour ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

With the AFC East teams rolling are we realistically out of it already?

It is kind of funny that if the Pats lose tonight, Jets are really right there. Too bad we're not very good. Jets have bad timing, this division is wide open.

Archived