Look, Jets are better than we thought, but still sucks balls.

Paradis

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Allowing backup Matt Moore to beat us in 2017 also brought back memories of backup Matt Moore beating us in 2016

...and that game brought back memories of backup Matt Moore beating us in 2012

...and that game brought back memories of backup Matt Moore beating us in 2011

good points.  the worst thing the jet defense did was knocking cutler out of the game.

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Allowing backup Matt Moore to beat us in 2017 also brought back memories of backup Matt Moore beating us in 2016

...and that game brought back memories of backup Matt Moore beating us in 2012

...and that game brought back memories of backup Matt Moore beating us in 2011

ha yeah but those other games didn't really matter(even 2011 as if we had won we still would have missed the playoffs) but for some reason Moore plays well against us.  No other dolphin QB since Marino has played as consistently well against us as Moore.

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

ha yeah but those other games didn't really matter(even 2011 as if we had won we still would have missed the playoffs) but for some reason Moore plays well against us.  No other dolphin QB since Marino has played as consistently well against us as Moore.

Unless you want to argue the team wasn't trying - that we were tanking the game like Buffalo at the end of 2016 - it mattered to the players and coaches when they played.

But yeah it's bizarre that we turn him into Tom Brady, or turn the Dolphins into some unbeatable team even when he doesn't have a great game personally. Matt Moore.

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Unless you want to argue the team wasn't trying - that we were tanking the game like Buffalo at the end of 2016 - it mattered to the players and coaches when they played.

But yeah it's bizarre that we turn him into Tom Brady, or turn the Dolphins into some unbeatable team even when he doesn't have a great game personally. Matt Moore.

I really miss Ryan Tannehill, he has always struggled against us.

18 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I just want a godamn top 5 pick worthy QB to hang my hopes on. Fine. Win some games this year. Fine. Make an RG3 bet the farm trade up in the draft of you have to- just get me a guy. I don't care who it is actually.

The big takeaway from your post is "hope"  - right now without a qb, there really is none to speak of

21 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I just want a godamn top 5 pick worthy QB to hang my hopes on. Fine. Win some games this year. Fine. Make an RG3 bet the farm trade up in the draft of you have to- just get me a guy. I don't care who it is actually.

Word 

On 10/23/2017 at 12:25 AM, JiF said:

I got a chuckle from purged the Vets because McCown, Forte, Powell, Kearse, Kerley, etc but I gut laughed at the Jets figuring something out. ;-)

To be fair, they purged who they could and who made the most sense to purge. Cutting Forte made little financial sense. Powell is not THAT long in the tooth he still has a lot left in the tank. Kearse is 27. And the Jets have little to no commitment to McCown or Kerley, so I'm fine with them adding veterans at needed positions as long there is no long term commitment. 

The truth is, the Jets really DID do a massive veteran purge and although they added some veteran to the roster, they are still one of the youngest teams in the league.   

Archived