If not Herm, then who??

Thor99

so i'm a Herm fan, sue me, i think more Jets fans should be, considering we've dealt with Walton, Cos, Groh, Kotite, Carroll. He hasn't gotten us over the top yet, but it will happen shortly.

For those that are not Herm fans, if you could fire him right now, who would you like to replace him with?? Name an available coach that would be an improvement. In fact, i'd only take a few employed NFL coaches over him, Belichick, Parcells, maybe one or two others. Definitely not Bill Coward or Dungy

so i'm a Herm fan, sue me, i think more Jets fans should be, considering we've dealt with Walton, Cos, Groh, Kotite, Carroll. He hasn't gotten us over the top yet, but it will happen shortly.

For those that are not Herm fans, if you could fire him right now, who would you like to replace him with?? Name an available coach that would be an improvement. In fact, i'd only take a few employed NFL coaches over him, Belichick, Parcells, maybe one or two others. Definitely not Bill Coward or Dungy

Fan of Herm myself, but watch that talk round here. It could get you killed!

Savage must be taking a crap or something.

Not worth it Tex..I think everyone can believe

what they want!If they want to think Herm is

Santa who am I to say he isn't?? I can see

SantaHerm now... the Reindeer hooked up to his

BBQ Grill! Bringing Chicken and Ribs to all

the Good boys and Girls!! :lol:

I hate to keep giving the post of the day to Savage. But PFIKSH move over. We have a new WINNER.

Check the home page in 3 minutes:

www.jetnation.com

But, what if you're Jewish and never believed in Santa? :lol:

Before The 2004 season. I stated that if The Jets had another 6 and 10 type campaign that The Jets should consider replacing the entire regime and going in a new direction.

My potential candidates for that possibility were Phil Savage and Scott Pioli for The GM duties to replace Bradway.

My potential candidates for Head Coach were Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weiss and Nick Saban.

Low and behold. Pioli is still with The Pats. Savage got The Browns job and hired Romeo. (smart guy that savage)

Charlie and Nick Saban also got head coaching jobs.

Based on what Edwards has done with The Jets. He does not deserve to be fired. He's done a good job here.

But if you are asking me who I would hire to replace. If it's not one of the coordinators already on the Jets staff because I love both of them.

I'd say Bob Stoops would be an interesting choice for head coach. At some point, He's coming to the pros.

There are tons of quality assistants out there. Jim Johnson from The Eagles would be my top choice at the moment as far as NFL assistants go.

Why YJF..You'll make me Blush!! :lol::lol:

LOL...Any relation?

I don't know about Chester Taylor and Jason Fisk though. Your brother Phil is making me start questioning his talent evaluation prowess.

LOL...Any relation?

I don't know about Chester Taylor and Jason Fisk though. Your brother Phil is making me start questioning his talent evaluation prowess.

No Relation..It will be interesting to see that

Team progress this year..As it will the Pats minus

Crennel.. :wink:

Bingo.

Henderson is now more important to this team than Herm. If Henderson threatens to leave next year to get a HC job elsewhere, I'd have no problem with promoting him.

I don't know 80..Henderson may be to Competent for

the Jets..Can he cook??:P

sometimes you just got to hop on a thread ..you never know what you are going to find..:lol:

from herm to santa to chanukkah harry..to tx complaing...to cubed...and a post of the day ..it is a proverbial smorgeshboard :lol:

sometimes you just got to hop on a thread ..you never know what you are going to find..:lol:

from herm to santa to chanukkah harry..to tx complaing...to cubed...and a post of the day ..it is a proverbial smorgeshboard :lol:

There she goes again.

A perfectly good football thread about head coaches and jg, I mean gg, comes up with a post like that?

:D:):(:o:shock: :? 8) :lol::cry::oops::P:x:evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Archived