Talk about a SLIMEBALL

JonEJet

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......so it is what it is

Tom = Herm

Well, well, well. Look who it is. People.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Prison was good. A little cramped, but nice. So what's been going on here? I've been banned from every NFL Forum there is. My IP has been banned, my URL has been deleted, I've been physically threatened on the Kansas City board. It's crazy. And I'm such a nice guy! Am I not nice? Wasn't I nice to you all? Didn't I bring you joy when you needed joy? Didn't I bring you food when you were starving? Didn't I bring Lionel Richie to you when you wanted to dance on the ceiling? To newbies, hello. But, die.

To YJF, I miss reading your posts. Now that I have an account here again, I can get my sleep schedule back on track. Gerbils for life. Holla!

To all of my friends, please contact my therapist who refuses to believe that I have friends. Thanks.

Word.

P.S. Herm sucks.

good grief.

listen all you bitter grapes out there, I never got "screwed" as you guys did or feel that you did. Me chatting with tom at "ah haam" doesnt mean anything.

This "loyalty" thing is ridiculous-from both sides of the spectrum

the only loyalty i give is to my wife, father, croatia and the good old US. you guys should think similarly

Archived