Talk about a SLIMEBALL

JonEJet

good grief.

listen all you bitter grapes out there, I never got "screwed" as you guys did or feel that you did. Me chatting with tom at "ah haam" doesnt mean anything.

This "loyalty" thing is ridiculous-from both sides of the spectrum

the only loyalty i give is to my wife, father, croatia and the good old US. you guys should think similarly

It's not about loyalty.

More about you looking like a pathetic little kid trying to follow TS around the playground hoping he will play with you.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if JI would wanna see that post dickloaf made a few weeks ago about how Sooth is a backstabbing scumbag?

listen you ******* cocksmoking juvenile idiot, go dig up this mystery post faggot. I have goofed on sean,just as i am goofing on him right now to his face but I have never to my recolection, except maybe when the whole thing started, called him anything like that. He didnt do anything to me other than ban me for posting here, which he then contacted me and unbanned me . dont start juvenile bullsh*t and put words in my mouth

Go ahead and find it....

listen you farging cocksmoking juvenile idiot, go dig up this mystery post faggot. I have goofed on sean,just as i am goofing on him right now to his face but I have never to my recolection, except maybe when the whole thing started, called him anything like that. He didnt do anything to me other than ban me for posting here, which he then contacted me and unbanned me . dont start juvenile bullsh*t and put words in my mouth

Go ahead and find it....

Oooooh. Sounds like pussyboy asslicker is getting DEFENSIVE

It's not about loyalty.

More about you looking like a pathetic little kid trying to follow TS around the playground hoping he will play with you.

yet another pathetic moron. a$$hole, I like tom and its good to see him. I posted on the cheifs board b/sing with him and now at ji. who cares? get a life

yet another pathetic moron. a$$hole, I like tom and its good to see him. I posted on the cheifs board b/sing with him and now at ji. who cares? get a life

hahaha! cut your hair scumbag.

go back to your ****in slum loser.

He didnt do anything to me other than ban me for posting here, which he then contacted me and unbanned me . dont start juvenile bullsh*t and put words in my mouth

Sounds reasonable. Good thing you had big enough balls to ask that fat POS if you could come back.

Id rather not talk about the Jets at all than kiss his flip flop wearing ass just to have some place to post.

Sorry. I have a spine.

Green DNA wrote:

Matt39 wrote:

Smizzy wrote:

How sad is this? Hey Sooth...can't you throw a leash on her and keep her in control?

You banned half your quality posters for much less stuff. Why do you continue to let your mascot stirr the pot?

I called Bradway an arrogant jerk today. Apparently she took offense to that because she has dinner with him every Monday and that his heart hurts for this team.

FYI, anyone can "eat" with Bradway on a Monday, That's when he does his show from Champions at the LI Marriott. Get there early enough and you can "eat" with him also.

EXACTLY and thats why she is so pathetic

About Limo...

But hey Kotite, I'll bet her toes are tasting mighty fine right now

You leech.

Sounds reasonable. Good thing you had big enough balls to ask that fat POS if you could come back.

Id rather not talk about the Jets at all than kiss his flip flop wearing a$$ just to have some place to post.

Sorry. I have a spine.

UNfrigginbelievable. i am speechless.

and for the record i never asked him for anything. he contacted me and unbanned me. ahh ou know what who cares already. I have to be just as sick as u for responding to this

UNfrigginbelievable. i am speechless.

and for the record i never asked him for anything. he contacted me and unbanned me. ahh ou know what who cares already. I have to be just as sick as u for responding to this

Im just making a point about the fearless soothsayer.

He sh*t on everyone here calling us every name in the book and than ran as fast as his little chubby legs would go to get TomShane back on JI.

What does that say about sooth & JI?

So basically...If you leave sean...you are a Scumbag POS and when you return he throws a big party for you?

LMAO.

Id rather not post. This wasn't a shot at you.

dont be surprised what limo blabs about. first of all she is a chick, so how serious can she be taken?

second of all, and funniest of all is that limo passes herself off as some deeply rooted jet fan and yet evidence shows that she has become a jet fan only in the last 3-4 years.

The bottom line is that she DID NOT KNOW who dennis byrd was/is. Thats relly lame. enough said. she is just searching for a scene to fit into.

plus, all her limos have shock tower damage

the funny thing about limo and her sucking up to sooth and ratting people out is that sean cant stand her. Ive heard plenty of stuff back in the day about what kind of jerk he thinks she is.

limo plays it off like she is high society....snowhaus, road trips, but she is a big time moocher. Not much riches a 39k a year salary will get ya.

I remember at a miami game 2 years ago, the big joke going was that sue didnt have $$ for a hotel room and she was bombarding seans cell asking if she can crash with him. yea right, a married man wants to share his room with sue lol

Guys...

I know for a fact that DickKotite never asked to be unbanned over there.

I know it is going to be nearly impossible to keep things in order here. But there is no reason to blast people for saying hi to Tom. They miss him. That is understandable. This site was built on not making people choose. Let's not turn this into a civil war.

TomShane's actions at this point baffle me. It is well documented, he was a good friend of mine. I let him into my house, I trusted him like a brother. I wished him well when he left and he has not called me since. For the last year I listened to him blast Sooth every chance he could.

A lot of Tom's actions confuse me quite honestly. This time is no different.

Guys...

I know it is going to be nearly impossible to keep things in order here. But there is no reason to blast people for saying hi to Tom. They miss him. That is understandable. This site was built on not making people choose. Let's not turn this into a civil war.

TomShane's actions at this point baffle me. It is well documented, he was a good friend of mine. I let him into my house, I trusted him like a brother. I wished him well when he left and he has not called me since. For the last year I listened to him blast Sooth every chance he could.

Well put Max. Well put.

Guys...

Whoa... this is the second time this week Max has made me do this... :shock:

I'm not exactly sure of all what went down. I really don't want to know. I'm sure I can piece it together, if I needed to, but I don't want to.

ehh, whatever. I'm over it.

Funny, once Tom Shane starts creeping around everything gets a lot gayer.

I just found the whole love fest they threw for him sad and pathetic.

Could you think of anything else that would discredited eveything Sooth has been saying more than letting one of the founding members of this place back and embracing him the way he has?

Like I said before...Anything to kick up those premium memberships. Right Jay mohr?

Whoa... this is the second time this week Max has made me do this... :shock:

I'm not exactly sure of all what went down. I really don't want to know. I'm sure I can piece it together, if I needed to, but I don't want to.

I think its obvious that Max woke up, only to find Tom watching him in his sleep.

Who is Thisisouryear anyway?

That guy is a douchebag, we got into it over him trashing JN one time. Him and that other moron shakin are extremely paranoid about this place, it must make them nervous. But you notice that they come here to read the posts as lurkers.

Archived