Talk about a SLIMEBALL

JonEJet

Notwithstanding what is rumored you have to do for a tee shirt.

I read over there when significant news is in the offing and post very seldom. It's way too much work to weed through all the wack jobs rants. There are some quality posters there but most of the same people post here - so why would you want to go through the BS. That said, I well understand that some of our backbone people have justifiable issues with certain JI's and although I don't, I will go to the wall for The Nation... JetNation. Even without a f'n tee shirt.

Great Post, I'm with ya!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does everything have to life & death with you? i was just asking why you got banned for real. I remember you telling me you recruited people over. I was under the impression that is why you got banned. your post confused me and I wanted to clairfy.

Pass the pipe dickie!

ok. fine then. life and death? lol you and me too sonny. your response seemed halfhearted to me, as if you werent really happy. Then, it looks to me that out of nowhere your digging up crap to prove me a liar. what do you want from me?

i was almost banned a bunch of times for yapping.

I was officially banned for coming here and inviting perhaps 5-8 people. thats whats happing

My response isn't half hearted. I have a lot of friends who post on JI,I have many friends who just post on JI and other sites. I not some dickhead who thinks my posters are the only worth ones.

My beef started with jetgirl and morphed into a sooth/Jetgirl hate.

If your name isn't Jegirl aka Skankzilla or Sooth ,you shouldn't have a problem.

Let's be honest. It's the idiots who think this is their problem that create the problem.

Is that last line of your mega-post a promise? Can this whining and internet message board soap opera bullsh*t end already? I think one of the mods should start locking these threads because they truly are pointless. It's only causing more acrimony here.

By the way, can we also stop saying "I always goof on him, even to his face", unless you're actually looking at the guy? There's a big difference between that and hiding behind a keyboard and a mouse. Half the posters here would not be saying the things that they are if they were actually, physically near their intended targets.

Please don't mistake my post for asking the bashing of TomShane to cease and desist. I think that homo, persian-cat owning, sackless wonder should be verbally flogged often.

sluggo:

clarification: when i say "to his face" i mean on his website while he is posting in the same thread. Of course not REALLY to his face.My point being that i didnt go there and vow loyalty or say "hey sooth, great job letting shane back, that was a reall classy move"

sorry for the confusion but again, i already am writing too much i can get into every single detail.

and sorry if im upset but you dont have to read this thread. It can all end, just unclick and go away. Ill NEVER, EVER understand that position that you and other take as if anyone is forcing you to read anything. You know what its about, dont go there....talk about reggie bush or haslett. there is no gun at your head

sluggo:

clarification: when i say "to his face" i mean on his website while he is posting in the same thread. Of course not REALLY to his face.My point being that i didnt go there and vow loyalty or say "hey sooth, great job letting shane back, that was a reall classy move"

sorry for the confusion but again, i already am writing too much i can get into every single detail.

and sorry if im upset but you dont have to read this thread. It can all end, just unclick and go away. Ill NEVER, EVER understand that position that you and other take as if anyone is forcing you to read anything. You know what its about, dont go there....talk about reggie bush or haslett. there is no gun at your head

Now, I understand your explanation about the "to his face" statement. However, as a $55 dues paying-member of this site, I take issue with your last paragraph. I have the right to voice my opinion on any thread out there - same as you. It's like agreeing with you that Herm should be fired. There are plenty of people that may be against that. Should they not disagree with you? That would really take the fun out of the whole message board idea.

I was just merely trying to say that don't our lives have enough drama in them without creating or perpetuating more with a message board feud that has members who root for the same team????

Guys....just remember like I said earlier....we are not making anyone choose. Post in both places. Even though this one is free, I won't tell you how to spend your money! :wink:

Seriously, there are good people on both sites. I just don't want the fighting to continue. JetNation is an awesome site. We should think of ourselves in the JI Context anymore.

We have a link from the Jets (before tonight we did anyhow). We are doing good things here. Let's focus on what is really important. Like telling Smizzy what his feet look like. :mrgreen:

Guys....just remember like I said earlier....we are not making anyone choose. Post in both places. Even though this one is free, I won't tell you how to spend your money! :wink:

Seriously, there are good people on both sites. I just don't want the fighting to continue. JetNation is an awesome site. We should think of ourselves in the JI Context anymore.

We have a link from the Jets (before tonight we did anyhow). We are doing good things here. Let's focus on what is really important. Like telling Smizzy what his feet look like. :mrgreen:

Ill put on flip flops so your can all see my feet :roll:

he banned me for being an original here YES but he reversed that out of the blue soon after.
I don't think any of us really cares why you were banned, but that dosen't mean you can get away with lying about it. If you don't want to tell Smizzy the reason then why answer?

I just got home from work. Since I'm about the only person at JI/JN who didn't know about this until 10 minutes ago I'll make it easy for everyone. This conversation is over. Done. Finished. Through with. Complete. At an end. Discontined. Kaput. No longer ongoing. In stasis. Put away.

TS went to JI. Who cares? This has never been about choice. There has never been a choose one or the other requirment. It has zero affect on this site and in all honesty it has zero affect on the other in the grand scheme of things.

We're in the midst of a Head Coach search and have an upcoming draft. There's plenty of football to talk about and this high school crap has got to end.

So you all had a long talk, all got stuff off your chests, that's good. But it ends now. Back to football.

Archived