Jets | Team to interview Westhoff Friday

Smizzy

Jets | Team to interview Westhoff Friday

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:15:43 -0800

Ken Berger, of Newsday, reports the New York Jets will interview special teams coach Mike Westhoff for their vacant head coaching position Friday, Jan. 13.

Jets | Team interviews Heimerdinger

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:13:56 -0800

Ken Berger, of Newsday, reports the New York Jets interviewed offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger for their vacant head coaching position Thursday, Jan. 12.

Jets | Team interviews Lewis

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:12:37 -0800

Ken Berger, of Newsday, reports the New York Jets interviewed New York Giants defensive coordinator Tim Lewis for their head coaching vacancy Thursday, Jan. 12.

Didn't I read that the Jets interviews were an all day affair? How the hell did they do two of them in one day?

I hope that is not an indication that neither are that highly regarded as candidates. If Mangini doesn't pan out, I want to give Dinger a shot. I'd much prefer to take a chance on a new guy than to fall back on one of the retreads being discussed...

I hope that is not an indication that neither are that highly regarded as candidates. If Mangini doesn't pan out, I want to give Dinger a shot. I'd much prefer to take a chance on a new guy than to fall back on one of the retreads being discussed...

If they went from within it would have to be Dinger. Donnie, no thanks. Westhoff, no thanks.

Archived