Peter King on Boomer Esiason Show talks about Mangini

GlennFoley

He said that Mangini will ultimatley let Bellicheck guide him..

Do we really want this guy as our coach? It sounds like he needs to ask Bellicheck permission to use the bathroom.

I want a coach here that can make his own decisions..

Basicly I question Mangini's Manhood..

He said that Mangini will ultimatley let Bellicheck guide him..

Do we really want this guy as our coach? It sounds like he needs to ask Bellicheck permission to use the bathroom.

I want a coach here that can make his own decisions..

Basicly I question Mangini's Manhood..

It doesn't sound like he is asking permission. He is asking for advise. He is his mentor. I'm sure at one time BB asked for guidance from BP.

Now if Mangini doesn't take the job out of fear of failure then that is a different story.

Mangini was a nobody untill BB gave him a shot. He owes BB everything . Why wouldn't he give the respect of asking his permission to go?

That shows he has character. Something Herm lacked.

I agree, this shows loyalty and the Jets could use some loyalty at this point.

Mangini was a nobody untill BB gave him a shot. He owes BB everything . Why wouldn't he give the respect of asking his permission to go?

That shows he has character. Something Herm lacked.

I beg to differ. Herm did show his loyalty...just not with us. He went back to the organization that gave him his first gig.

Now, if we hire Mangini and he does this same crap and goes back to Belly, then we have him take out. But, didn't most of us want Spermy gone anyway?

Archived