LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

there has to be some repeats in there...no way they drag this out for 2 months..its getting too intence to drag out....

SO WHAT REMAINS FOR THE ERST OF THE SEASON IN TERMS OF SHOWS REMAINING??

i know next week is new ep and they are putting their two hour season finale up against the 2 hour season finale of American Idol but that isnt for two months from now, and I also know there will be an hour and a half episode before the finale but there is no way there is eight new episodes so we must be looking at a bunch of weeks with repeats again, huh

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's why you have to love what they did with 24, started it late so there would be no gaps in weeks

Agreed......to think last night was the first episode in 28 days!!!!

This show went from great to exceptional last night. Great episode.

The divisions will start in the next few weeks. Something about the island divides people and turns them against each other.

The Nigerian priest armed with a gun, and the drug running plane with Nigerian maps was a complete freaking curveball. Just when u think u have it the writers send you back to square one.

I love the writing with this show.

Agreed......to think last night was the first episode in 28 days!!!!

This show went from great to exceptional last night. Great episode.

The divisions will start in the next few weeks. Something about the island divides people and turns them against each other.

The Nigerian priest armed with a gun, and the drug running plane with Nigerian maps was a complete freaking curveball. Just when u think u have it the writers send you back to square one.

I love the writing with this show.

aight, cool so Boone wakes up and heals and goes back to the plane, cops the heron and becomes the biggest drug dealer on teh island and gets all da biches strung out on the smack, including his sister and now he can get her to give it up to him for just one sniff and he becomes the island kingpin, maybe he can even get rousseau to be his love puppet as well

now that would be a curveball :lol:

aight, cool so Boone wakes up and heals and goes back to the plane, cops the heron and becomes the biggest drug dealer on teh island and gets all da biches strung out on the smack, including his sister and now he can get her to give it up to him for just one sniff and he becomes the island kingpin, maybe he can even get rousseau to be his love puppet as well

now that would be a curveball :lol:

Gotta wonder when the heroin makes it's way to the limey.

Boone is a goner.

Bet we don't see what's in the hatch til next year.

wanna a cool spoiler, well not really a spoiler but a clarification of this last episode......

what was it that Boone said on the radio in the plane???

We are the survivors of Oceanic flight 815....and a voice responded, but what did they say?????

follow these instructions to hear an audio clip of what was said back to him....I sure as hell missed it when they said it right before the plane fell and crashed to teh ground.....

Here is how to get to the clip:

go to:

www.abc.go/primetime/lost/

click video gallery

click now click the lost channel (black icon in middle of screen)

click Lost:

Episode 19 Recap -

"Deus Ex Machina" (next to locke's picture)

The clip will go through a commercial and then proceed to the transmission)

wanna a cool spoiler, well not really a spoiler but a clarification of this last episode......

what was it that Boone said on the radio in the plane???

We are the survivors of Oceanic flight 815....and a voice responded, but what did they say?????

follow these instructions to hear an audio clip of what was said back to him....I sure as hell missed it when they said it right before the plane fell and crashed to teh ground.....

Here is how to get to the clip:

go to:

www.abc.go/primetime/lost/

click video gallery

click now click the lost channel (black icon in middle of screen)

click Lost:

Episode 19 Recap -

"Deus Ex Machina" (next to locke's picture)

The clip will go through a commercial and then proceed to the transmission)

if you werent able to follow the link, Boone said "we're the survivors of Oceanic flight 815" and the respondent clearly said "we're the survivors of oceanic flight 815"

hows that for a curve??? i missed it teh first time but on the video its clear as day

yes they do PK...did it look like Looke gets shot i n one of the previews??

PRETTY good episode....i thought it couldve been a little better, but next week looks good....i like it that jack is goin nuts now....

Great episode last night - the best one in a while. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Jack's wife was the same blonde Sawyer was banging back in the real world. You know, the blonde he tried to scam. It looked like her anyway. If it is, another cool twist...

Great episode last night - the best one in a while. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Jack's wife was the same blonde Sawyer was banging back in the real world. You know, the blonde he tried to scam. It looked like her anyway. If it is, another cool twist...

that would be a good twist... but i know that the actresses were different so i am not sure if that works..

this might already have been discussed but i saw that part of jacks tattoo has the # 5 on it... is there an 8 or a 1 anwyhere i wonder... anybody see that # anywhere?

this might already have been discussed but i saw that part of jacks tattoo has the # 5 on it... is there an 8 or a 1 anwyhere i wonder... anybody see that # anywhere?

Is that a football question?

"Once in a while you get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right" [-o<

[Oh...and Charley is possibly the worst actor in television.]

i was gonna say that too....hes horrible. when they did his flashback i want to poke my eyes out...

To say he 'overacts' his lines would possibly be one of the greatest understatements of all time. I don't care what movie he was in, he, his acting, and his character plain suck.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Is that a football question?

"Once in a while you get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right" [-o<

ok... don't think throwing in a Dead quote is gonna keep me form calling you a Smart A$$! :lol:

Archived